Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tower Security [Fixed]
Brick 
The locks on floors 2 and 3 in a tower are reversed. You can't lock people out of those rooms. Bottom floor and front doors are fine. Smile
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
Dope, you can imprison people?
Isis likes this post
This will be fixed in patch 42, this included code which deleted existing doors and replaced them with new doors that open the opposite way, so please let me know immediately if you notice any issues. I tested several already existing homes and both the Locked status of the door and key value should carry over. It only affects towers which have doors with an itemid of 1661.
Wiz Kid likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Isis liking Rapture's reply cracked me up
I wish we could WK Smile
WizKid, if I remember correctly you found other bugs with towers, would be appreciated if you could post those in a new thread and I will get them fixed!
[Image: jack-sig.png]
What if I like the bug? Tongue

Lol, tbh I'm not sure that it's actually a bug. I don't recall it existing on my former server. Basically, you can access any door with your key(s) from any location within the house. I find it extremely convenient and great for security when you're feeling a little too lazy to check all your doors by actually moving.

If my vote counts for anything I'd like it to stay as is. I can let people in my private tower from my rooftop while hosting duels Smile
Idk if it's always been like this, but i cannot place a stone oven anywhere in my tower. help?
That has to do with ceiling height. The only place they fit in a tower or rather on a tower is the roof. It has always been this way
Jack likes this post
I figured so wk, ty for confirming this