Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TI's
If you are recalling into a town area, that is normally guarded, there should be a prompt to let you know it is being invaded and did you want to really recall there.

People just logging in and don't see that there is a TI could be in for trouble when recalling in, especially if they are a newer player.

Just a thought.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I agree. i was selling shirts one day back when i first started and happened to recall into magincia when it was under attack. My crafter was quickly destroyed. I think i had 10% life by the time i could actually see myself in magincia. It was gray before i could react and It was awesome. Dragons and Ophidians don't waste any time apparently.

I thought it was hilarious. That is probably because the healer was right there and my crafter had hide so i got my stuff back and was able to recall away. i definitely learned to check with the town crier before i went about selling my wares after that.

UO is a harsh mistress. If you touch her in the wrong place at the wrong time, she'll take your hand.
HateCrime, Greta, Rapture And 1 others like this post
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage