Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple of things. [Fixed]
Question 
These aren't bugs, really, but I wasn't sure where to post this.

1. On the plat vendor, > Armor tab, you have Daemon Bone Arms listed twice, but no hands listed at all.

2. In the [ach menu > PVM tab > 2nd page at top, You have a small type of Fethers for Harpy kills. Should be "Feathers" I think? Small potatoes I know, but I noticed every time I'm in that tab.

*Someone just told me "fethers" is suppose to be that way...
(01-26-2016, 02:53 PM)Klaus Wrote: These aren't bugs, really, but I wasn't sure where to post this.

1. On the plat vendor, > Armor tab, you have Daemon Bone Arms listed twice, but no hands listed at all.

2. In the [ach menu > PVM tab > 2nd page at top, You have a small type of Fethers for Harpy kills. Should be "Feathers" I think? Small potatoes I know, but I noticed every time I'm in that tab.

There should really be a big PSA at the top of the bug forum that "Fethers" is not a spelling mistake, because this has been reported scores of times since the achievement system went live Smile It's a reference to this B0N3D00D and pLaTeDeWd comic.

I'll fix the double listed bone arms tonight. This has been reported a few times but I always forget to do it. Thanks!
Rapture likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(01-26-2016, 09:54 PM)Jack Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 02:53 PM)Klaus Wrote: These aren't bugs, really, but I wasn't sure where to post this.

There should really be a big PSA at the top of the bug forum that "Fethers" is not a spelling mistake, because this has been reported scores of times since the achievement system went live Smile It's a reference to this B0N3D00D and pLaTeDeWd comic.

I'll fix the double listed bone arms tonight. This has been reported a few times but I always forget to do it. Thanks!
Well played.

I like finding your comedic easter eggs trough out the game.