Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
selling one of a kind decor key
Its glacial colored key that says "key to the cow level".
looking for a keep deed or equivalent in gold to buy the deed.

on website you can see the count and picture of the key under server items.
picture
I'll buy for a small house deed.
(01-23-2016, 12:19 AM)Fagabeefe Wrote: I'll buy for a small house deed.

naw really hard to get this item 1 in 1000 odds
Rapture likes this post
wont be long before there are more i assume now more players are aware of this .
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
Might be 1/1000 but the usage for it is strictly deco and especially on this server people rather buy "useful" things than "deco" things.
That's where the money goes.

I will bid:
small deed +10k
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
(01-24-2016, 11:21 AM)Rand Wrote: Might be 1/1000 but the usage for it is strictly deco and especially on this server people rather buy "useful" things than "deco" things.

I will bid:
small deed +10k

And you say I undervalue things!!! 55k for a 1/1000th chance drop!!! hahaha!
You sold a Silver Steed for close to 200 plat(?) and you offer 55k for this....lol Rand!!!

In my time on this server I've seen one of those red cows!
So even if you do see one of those red cows there's only a 1/1000th chance they drop the key.

Untill ohmslaw got this no one even knew they existed. 55k lol.
[Image: 8SYLD0h.jpg]
(01-24-2016, 11:21 AM)Rand Wrote: Might be 1/1000 but the usage for it is strictly deco and especially on this server people rather buy "useful" things than "deco" things.

I will bid:
small deed +10k

i guess ill keep it then thanks it looks good in my bank box lol
(01-24-2016, 01:44 PM)Blyth Wrote:

I will bid:
small deed +10k

And you say I undervalue things!!! 55k for a 1/1000th chance drop!!! hahaha!
You sold a Silver Steed for close to 200 plat(?) and you offer 55k for this....lol Rand!!!

In my time on this server I've seen one of those red cows!
So even if you do see one of those red cows there's only a 1/1000th chance they drop the key.

Untill ohmslaw got this no one even knew they existed. 55k lol.

It was an auction and highest bid was small deed, why would I raise the bid to a keep deed?
And yes I sold the silver steed for 175 plat, also from an auction if you remember, because there was a buyer for it, not too complicated mathematics.

I've seen stuff on vendors for 800k that eventually sold for 300k.
Maybe if this had a fixed price that would get lowered every week until someone would buy it he could sell it at a higher price but as you can see interest for it isn't that great so I wouldn't count on getting anything near a keep deed for it.

Rarity isn't the only thing that sets a price Blyth.
And when did I value this item to 55k? 

If i had it I would never sell it, cause I like rare items.
But not all people have the same interests and goals with this game, some pay 100k for a hally, some 175 plat for a silver steed, some a tower deed for red sandals, and some people buy a large tower at Trinsic walls for a keep deed.
I wouldnt buy any of these things at those prices but that's just me, we all have our own ideas about stuff in reality and also about pixels in a game.

So maybe you should start to think in a bit wider circles before you start to rant at my bid on this item Blyth.
And last time I checked this was a sale thread, not a "I must express my thought about someones bid cause i can't prevent myself from doing so" thread.
Funny you never said anything about the first bid ....
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
Rand did you have a sense of humour loss?

It was hardly a rant, just taking the piss out of yours and fagas tight assed bids.
Your reply however does look like a rant. Smile

I wonder what you would value it at if it was yours...55k and a fish steak? Wink

Ps that Trinsic tower tho! Wink
[Image: 8SYLD0h.jpg]