Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potion Kegs
is there a decent demand for empty potion kegs and if so, at what price? 

When i look at all the seperater builds and varied materials, I can't see selling them for under 500. if they go for 750, it would definitely be worth it. if there is someone selling for 400, then i won't waste my time.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Varak.
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
I don't think anyone is selling them consistently on the open market
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
I had a hell of a time trying to find some, you'll sell.
Ooo I would buy them
I'll start stocking at 600 and see how they sell before i think about moving up. The Bandage vendor at UOLL Provisions is my main vendor. I probably won't get them up there until late Thursday night so you might have to wait until friday to get some.
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
(01-20-2016, 02:49 PM)Varak Wrote: I'll start stocking at 600 and see how they sell before i think about moving up. The Bandage vendor at UOLL Provisions is my main vendor. I probably won't get them up there until late Thursday night so you might have to wait until friday to get some.

Awesome .  I ran all over a couple weeks ago and couldn't find any.  
I've been selling them when people PM me but I don't keep a vendor stocked. It sounds like you'll make a good living with a vendor!
My bandage vendor only uses half of his pack. I was just looking for something to fill the other half that didn't compete with the other vendors there. They are a pain to make, so i've got a pretty hefty preimuim on them.
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage