Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-hunter templates?
Would love to see what others prefer to do fora solo treasure hunter template.

I do a lot of solo t-hunting, Ihavent got started here yet since it requires a lockbox to raise LP, which doesnt exist yet. Im working on getting the boards for it.

My fave template has always been provo + wrestle.

Magery, meditation, wrestling, provo, music, carto, LP

This makes the character not only good for t-hunting, but it is good for dungeon lockpicking and escaping pks with wrestle (not that we have pks to worry about). Hiding skill is overrated, it only costs a few gold to cast invis.

People usually either go with the above or swap out wrestle for resist or hiding.

Hiding is permanent and instant invis wears off and takes time to cast, if you got to run to save your butt hiding is way to go. Wrestling is useless unless we have wrestle only tournaments in future.

If a pk recalls into the dungeon your in and you have zero wrestle then you will change your mind.

Trying to get that recall cast off and every melee hit theyswinglands on you can be devastating.

When you have no wrestle that means every melee hit will hit you and if you have hiding you have to be quick with tabbing out or you will still die.

Personal preference between the two I personally would pick wrestle for a more future template.

I think for a dungeon crawler I would have wrestle and hiding on the template. I am looking more towards a treasure-map hunter, if I can ever fish any up. Wink Haven't had a bit of luck yet with doing that. Then again, I've only had GM fishing for a day, and it's not like I can play all day. Wink

I'm hoping ot eventually get a treasure map rune library started, and put it in a public house.