Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Events
is there a set time for town invasions or a time around they usually happen? if so what time or around what time est do they happen? thanks and sorry for all the noob questions Blush
New on the server and would like some help? You are welcome to join our new players guild NEW. You can reach us in Discord
Elders of NEW are: The Gods, Ornithology, Groucho, Van, Kj(Temporary Co-GM), Catweazle(Temporary Co-GM), Pringles, and Black

There's currently no set time for invasions, I launch them myself every day. Most the time they are between 3-7pm EST, some days twice a day. Less often they'll be between 7pm-11pm EST and very occasionally different than that.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
ok awesome...my playtime is bout 130pm est to bout 5-6pm est
Skrap likes this post
New on the server and would like some help? You are welcome to join our new players guild NEW. You can reach us in Discord
Elders of NEW are: The Gods, Ornithology, Groucho, Van, Kj(Temporary Co-GM), Catweazle(Temporary Co-GM), Pringles, and Black

Town invasions are great . I get a lot of wife Aggro getting off work and going straight into wizard mode. But gotta get that plat.
Town invasions are probably my favorite aspect of this shard. It's still weird seeing reds running around (and not killing you) though, heh heh. I'm not sure i'll ever get used to not reaching for the recall button...
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
Don't get too comfy... Smile
HateCrime and Solar like this post

You're being spared for the sake of population growth, sweet Varak.
HateCrime and The Gods like this post
And i do appreciate it, heh heh.
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
(01-20-2016, 02:55 PM)Varak Wrote: Town invasions are probably my favorite aspect of this shard. It's still weird seeing reds running around (and not killing you) though, heh heh. I'm not sure i'll ever get used to not reaching for the recall button...

One of best parts is no vega  Big Grin