Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Anyone need a lot of fish?
Because I have fish. Oh god, do I have fish. Having hit GM fishing last night, I have about 18000 fish steaks if anyone wants to work on their cooking. Make offers if you want it.
Note: an "offer" could consist of someone willing to haul it away for free...

I've been a terrible citizen and leaving piles of it to rot on the shore. :\

I used to believe it helped with skill gain, but I think all of that was debunked a while ago judging from what I've recently seen on various forums. I guess it helps with stamina recovery, but ... well, eh.

Fair enough! On the dock it goes.

You could always save it, when cooking is patched to be era accurate, it won't be difficulty based. So those fish steaks could be your ticket to the wonderful world of GM cooking skill.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
before you cut the fish you could have sold them to fisherman on dock for 1gp each. Plus you can sell the shoes too although the pricing here is way lower than it was in 1999 Thigh boots used to sell for 28gp. Fishing was a nice way to make some newbie gold.

Aye, yakka is right about the pricing of the boots. I will be doing an overhaul of vendor pricing based on era accurate sources when I get time. This week? Maybe.

[Image: jack-sig.png]
Eating food is generally seen as useless, but it actually (should) increase passive health regeneration depending on your hunger point level.

I could have sold the fish, but only being able to sell five at a time, it would have taken ages even with Razor's sell agent, and with it only being 1g per fish...that's a lot of key banging spam. Also, I'm not sure how much each vendor pays out before they stop. I was just too lazy to do it that way. Smile

2k gold is the max a vendor will pay out unless you buy stuff from them to replenish their gold.