Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quesion
i was training skills from npcs to get towards 700 skill points so i can ping pong snoop and herding and message came up saying u can no longer patricipate in new player events or something along those lines? whats that mean and what are the new player event or whatever it said...might not said events but sumthin else along those lines
New on the server and would like some help? You are welcome to join our new players guild NEW. You can reach us in Discord
Elders of NEW are: The Gods, Ornithology, Groucho, Van, Kj(Temporary Co-GM), Catweazle(Temporary Co-GM), Pringles, and Black

(01-11-2016, 11:00 PM)The Gods Wrote: i was training skills from npcs to get towards 700 skill points so i can ping pong snoop and herding and message came up saying u can no longer patricipate in new player events or something along those lines? whats that mean and what are the new player event or whatever it said...might not said events but sumthin else along those lines

I've never seen that system message...There's not any new player events that I'm aware of.
This is part of a system that was never finished and got shelved. It was intended to be an alternative to the "young" system to teach new players the basics of the game by utilizing small quests. I may finish it some day, but for now it has been shelved to work on other things. The message is just an artifact of that, the only thing the message currently signals is that companions can no longer visit you.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(01-11-2016, 11:12 PM)Jack Wrote: This is part of a system that was never finished and got shelved. It was intended to be an alternative to the "young" system to teach new players the basics of the game by utilizing small quests. I may finish it some day, but for now it has been shelved to work on other things. The message is just an artifact of that, the only thing the message currently signals is that companions can no longer visit you.

ahh ok...gotcha...i remember the young system and its cool u got the training weapons on here...totally forgot bout all those...u did outstanding job on this shard with era accuracy and some added things extra which dont make it feel not t2a!! so great job!!
New on the server and would like some help? You are welcome to join our new players guild NEW. You can reach us in Discord
Elders of NEW are: The Gods, Ornithology, Groucho, Van, Kj(Temporary Co-GM), Catweazle(Temporary Co-GM), Pringles, and Black