Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anatomy need to be fixed!
it's does way to much damage it's unfair. it was never a big thing to have on any t2a shard only if u was using a dexxer or using it in group fights now u can use it in a 1vs1 event and do almost 48-58 damage hally hit? GM HALLY!!!!! come on

Please Fix this
Quote:Please Fix this
GM anatomy gives a 20% damage bonus like it always has on any shard. You can see here the min/avg/max damage of a halberd:
https://uolostlands.com/damage-calc

As you can see with GM anatomy/100 str/tactics, an exceptional halberd does a max of 53 damage, 58 damage is impossible. Only 1 in 10 hits do as high as 44 damage.

With a dice roll of 2d23+3, only 1 in ~526 hits do 53 damage, and wearing some clothing as protection would reduce the high end rolls and average damage considerably. Even just weakening your opponent or casting protection shaves potential damage away.

If anything it's possible there's not enough of a penalty for not having eval int, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with anatomy.
Veranis likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
alrighty then
Quit crying. You already have to give up eval or wrestling to have anatomy on your mage, and the damage bonus from anatomy is in no way game breaking. Not having wrestling has its obvious disadvantages... No eval gets you consistently weaker ebolts, explodes, and most noticeably harms. In my opinion it's pretty balanced... That's probably why I've switched back and forth on my swords guy a cpl times. When I have eval, I want anat. When I have anat, I want eval.
Veranis likes this post

quit crying? you are a joke just stop please
rawr
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]
(01-02-2016, 05:33 AM)Azeroth Wrote: quit crying? you are a joke just stop please

Cry

(01-02-2016, 05:33 AM)Azeroth Wrote: quit crying? you are a joke just stop please

Not according to the tournament board...
[Image: giphy.gif]
This was also how it was on UOSA, if you played there. But no one ran it, except on rare occasions certain PKs would drop resist for it simply to rush in and blitzkreig people and get out. If you're losing to someone that has picked up anat in exchange for another skill on a tank, there's a more pressing issue at hand that you might need to address.. j/s
-3-
There's a few differences here that may cause anatomy to be a more popular build than it was on UOSA. The penalty for not having evaluating intelligence is a bit lower and harms have a 100% disrupt chance. Some people like having 100% disrupt harms and others are against it. I'm on the fence, I was never a fan of chance based disturbs but I can also see how they can be beneficial to this style of PvP.

Eval could probably use some additional tweaking.
Azeroth, Always Strapped, Santorum like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]