Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Lands Achievement Page
Could one of the filter selections be level complete.  Then you could easily see yer progress from best to worst or vice versa.  A double filter of the same thing by what you currently have would be sweet as well.  Example: I want to see the achievements that involve skills and which I'm the highest level in ranked.

[Image: OjiDVwg.jpg]
[Image: S2HiJOw.png]
You want to be able to sort achievements by current level?

If so, I don't see this as being particularly useful since some achievements have a higher max level than others. Maybe an option to hide achievements which have no progress in them, and vice versa (only show 0 progress achievements)?
[Image: jack-sig.png]
If I go look at all the possibilities and what I have done vs. need to do, having them sorted by highest to lowest level gives me a quicker glimpse of what to work on vs. scrolling down the list.

If achievements that haven't been done were hidden, it would be hard to know what to do. The different levels (some have 3, some have 5, etc.) doesn't really matter, just being able to sort progress is a win.

Maybe adding the number of levels in the Achievement name part would be helpful as well.
[Image: S2HiJOw.png]