Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New spawns and boss mobs
Back in OSI days I remember hunting efreets in this area:

[Image: Delucia_Efreet_zpsdszwysmg.jpg]

Maybe we could add a couple efreets to spawn here as well to boost the use of Delucia passage a bit, now it is almost never visited.

Maybe we could also add a phoenix mini boss spawn in here. Or why not let the phoenix have a 0.5% chance of dropping a phoenix armour piece?

I would also like to make use of the hedge maze better.
Make daemons spawn around the house or a way to trigger them and maybe a couple evil mages as well, all in the name of Relvinian.
Also use the maze small houses better.
For example, there is a house in the SE corner that is 100% empty but totally made for a spider spawn of some sort:

[Image: Maze_Spider_zpsxtlc4ndk.jpg]

Maybe add a dread spider spawn or Terathan Avenger spawn or such?
Also, why is that chest always empty and unlocked?

Maybe add some Arctic Ogre Lords in ice dungeon?

I would also like to add a "few" new mini bosses:
  • Efreet boss, spawn area: Fire dungeon (Name suggestion: Sultan) (Suggested rare drop: chest/statue)
  • Phoenix boss, spawn area: Delucia passage (Name suggestion: Anzû) (Suggested rare drop: chest/phoenix armor part)
  • Terathan boss, spawn area: Terra keep (Name suggestion: Arachne the weaver) (Suggested rare drop: chest/statue)
  • Undead (like skeleton), spawn area: undead city (Delucia) (Name suggestion: Revenant) (Suggested rare drop: chest/special hued weapon or armor part, from what he's wearing)
  • Ophidian boss, spawn area: Ophidian temple (Name suggestion: Ophidian Queen) (Suggested rare drop: chest/statue)
  • Arctic Ogre Lord boss, spawn area: Ice dungeon (Name suggestion: Arctic Ogre Lord Shaman) (Suggested rare drop: chest/statue)
  • Brigand boss, spawn area: Brigand camp S of Yew (Name suggestion: Seraph, maybe mounted?) (Suggested rare drop: chest/special hued and named clothing part from what he/she is wearing)
  • Dragon boss, spawn area: Fire temple (Name suggestion: Serpentine dragon)(Suggested rare drop:chest/statue)
  • Orc boss, spawn area: Orc fort outside Cove (Name suggestion: Bolg-/Boldog-/Azug the overlord (random of these names) with faster movement than the regular orc) (Suggested rare drop: chest/statue)
  • Scorpion king boss, spawn area: Compassion shrine area (Name suggestion: Scorpion King) (Suggested rare drop: chest/statue)

Main reason for this is just to add some more hot spots to the game and a reason for players to visit areas they now only visit to level up certain skills or not visiting at all.

/Rand
Jack, Abyz, Greta And 3 others like this post
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
I'm all for it!
Greta likes this post
[Image: QwjMovp.png]
Great ideas Rand!
[Image: 8SYLD0h.jpg]
Big yes.

Updated
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
Hold on now, phoenix armor? It was at most two or three full set on a server. 0.5 procent will overflow the server then all will start farm it. I Think it should be used in some kind of event. Lika a clean up or gold sink in future. like 50 000 000 gold for a random part then the server have been flooded with gold. one part should be the value of 0.5 procent of the servers gold or something really crazy.
Phoenix armor is obtainable already in the Black smiths BOD system and they were also obtainable from the plat system a while back before they were put into the BOD system.

Today we have about 7-8 glacial staffs on the server total with a drop chance of 0.5 so no, server will not be flooded with them any time soon and I guess it would take an eternity to get a full set.

BUT this is just suggestions, I don't decide anything, my other suggestion is to have it as a drop from a phoenix boss mob at the same rate as a statue drops from any other boss mob but we all know how hard they are to get and how hard it is to get a boss to spawn in the first place, especially when the mob, like this, have a relatively long respawn time and the boss have a low spawn chance after each kill.

How many have the Ancient dragon boss statue?
Veranis likes this post
You know good n well the number is 0. Wink

Actually, there are 13 glacial staffs on the server and they are very easy to come by...
Skrap likes this post
[Image: giphy.gif]
Oh well, last time I looked there were 7 and I wouldnt really call them very easy.

But t hat is of no interest really since this is not a discussion about how rare or how hard or easy stuff are to obtain, this is a suggestion for more mini bosses so why not concentrate on that?