Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching Plat Rewards Monthly
any suggestions on this idea?
Remove rare spawn and dropped item from plat, it kill the rare market. plat will drop in value in time . Today one plat is 4.000 gold. Then the price for plat drop down to 500 gold each the rare market will be killed. Monthy will cost 75000 gold. and that is not hard to farm. This kill the game for non pvp players like me.
I also think rares should be removed from the plat vendor but on the other hand, normal players, who don't fancy hunting rares all day long also should have a chance to buy them imo.
Otherwise we will see another Rammar here soon who only hoards but never sell.
And why so afraid of the rares selling cheap? I'm all in favor for everyone to have rares and if they are to cost 450k for a book it's way over priced and only available for a few selected people really.

I think Azeroth mean something else with his subject tho, like removing the monthly plat reward completely.
I don't think that is a good idea as it is now since some people rarely have a chance to play the TIs as long as they are not automated and randomized.
But even if they were, why not keep it, 10 plat is max per char per month, not that much imo.
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
My interpretation was Az was talking about different rewards every month. Might be a bit of work for staff to redo the rewards entirely every month, but maybe 1 special feature item that changes monthly might be more realistic?