Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recall/Counts
i don't care about receiving count's but for a person to recall and then count is a bit crap and well shite Big Grin
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
FIX IT!
This will be fixed in the new year, there's a few things to do with murder counting that don't work exactly as intended.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Please also change counts so you can move the gump and hold them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
We use the era accurate "gump" (it's not really a gump, it's actually just a part of the client) and there is no option to make this movable short of moving back to using a custom shard created gump. I don't see any benefit in doing that.
Benefit is I'm not required to say yes or no before I'm allowed to continue playing the game...this is Merica ya know!!! Smile
With the next patch, recalling or using a gate (excluding public moongates) will clear remove all murder reportable damage entries from the player.
that mean if an explosion hits me and kills me after I manage to recall away from a PK I cant report him?

In that case it will suck big time
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
Doesn't this just encourage blues to be giant bullies, with 0 repercussion?

If a tamer attacks my bard, I'm pretty much forced to recall...

With this change in place; tamers can steal spawns from less powerful builds without having any repercussions (just 1 scenario)
[Image: QwjMovp.png]
(12-20-2015, 05:07 PM)Mindless Wrote: Doesn't this just encourage blues to be giant bullies, with 0 repercussion?

If a tamer attacks my bard, I'm pretty much forced to recall...

With this change in place; tamers can steal spawns from less powerful builds without having any repercussions (just 1 scenario)

Let the tamer kill you. Then come back and let him kill you again and again. A red char is no good for a tamer...