Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bod Suggestions
Just a random request here but could we add the rename book option on the bod books.
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
Agreed. If we could get book naming and/or book colors (green/grey/unhued), that would be fantastic.

Perhaps squeeze this in when you fix the item count bug with the books. Smile
Apoc, if you get a chance can you change the subject to BoD Suggestions?

Additional BoD suggestion: Deposit gold rewards for turn-in that exceed 5000 gold, directly to the bank of the player turning in the bod.
With the next patch BOD books will be able to be renamed, will have an item count of 1 and will no longer be blessed.

Regarding turn ins, gold rewards greater than 2k will go into the bank box of the player.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Make sure to yell that from the rooftops. Some BoD players may not be heavy forum/patch note readers and getting your whole inventory clipped because of that would really burn.
One other small suggestion... what do you all think about allowing us to drop bods into the book without the book having to be in our pack? I think that would be nice.
whilst on this subject the books are available at 10 plat per could you also consider adding this to the rewards list and also maybe updating the list a little to show rewards for items like spined bone (maybe even update the rewards for those items as they are the WORST to make) thanks . 
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
The were initially part of the rewards list but people were annoyed that they were struggling to find books. Personally when I tried my hand at BODs myself, I didn't like these being part of the reward list. They won't be changed again, it's a significant amount of time and effort to update the charts and I don't want to do it simply to flip flop on a reward that's obtainable for 10 plat.

Spined and bone do not show rows because they do not give any bonus to the reward. Bones and spined leather are not very difficult to come across here, skeletal/bone magi drop up to 16 at a time, with a 100% drop rate. Obviously it's up to you if you still don't want to do these types, not every BOD you receive is supposed to be easy to fill out.
Rand likes this post
All the bod updates were in Patch 41a, let me know if anything isn't working as expected.