Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resist Asorbs way to much
I was on test the other day with a guild member we was testing out are sync drops and we did a perfect sync and didn't even drop the person at all. A 2 man sync should insta drop someone but i could be wrong. i would like people advice or comments about this even jack if he can.
(12-15-2015, 07:07 PM)Azeroth Wrote: I was on test the other day with a guild member we was testing out are sync drops and we did a perfect sync and didn't even drop the person at all. A 2 man sync should insta drop someone but i could be wrong. i would like people advice or comments about this even jack if he can.

Assuming the person doesn't heal, it would. 

2 explo -50-70 damage
2 ebolts same- assuming you got the high roll of 140ish a g heal would cover 40-45 heal points..maybe more.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
yeah but even with a heal it should still drop them i would think
I've healed tons of 2 man syncs over my time in uo. It's definitely possible
If the victim resists the spells, the damage would be small indeed... Was your victim str potted up?  It seems like healing through a dump by two people is not uncommon on any shard I've played.

(12-15-2015, 07:43 PM)Abyz Wrote: If the victim resists the spells, the damage would be small indeed... Was your victim str potted up?  It seems like healing through a dump by two people is not uncommon on any shard I've played.

I think it was me, and I ghealed non potted.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
I Understand you can heal a 2 man sync but doing a sync and only doing little bit a damage even tho you potted or not you don't think that's crazy?
There is a possibility of all four spells being resisted.... That, combined with a greater heal being dropped could make it seem like there wasn't much damage applied. Add in potions, and it'd look even worse. People also die to two man drops, so idk... Seems ok to me.

Maybe i need to do more field pvp then Tongue
Abyz likes this post
Well the prima guide shows both explo and ebolt 14-56 damage 0 damage if ebolt is resisted half damage for explo when resisted. So even with ei bonus and failed resist if you had really bad luck with damage rolls I can see someone surviving even without the need to heal. Although I would think far more often you would kill the victim. I don't know what damage range is set here.