Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamer Update - Limit number of followers
I hardly even use my turret anymore. I only use 25 dragons. I have seen groups of massive white wyrm turrets. Fix the Mass curse. Dragons are harder to tame, and most people don't have 100+ white wyrms like Yitamin. Today i just died instant trying to poison field a ton of white wyrms on a turret.

Reason I like t2a is you can farm with massive stacks, that being said im torn. If were gonna subject the tamer to limited pets, then its not called t2a. That being said I wouldn't change tamers at all. They are a bitch to skill up, and should be rewarded. Fix the dmg they do to bosses at TI's. if and when you decide to change anything about tamers, I'm sure someone will just bitch about the nerf.

That being said there is still a way to drop 100+ white wyrms on a certain tile away with purple pots, its not a lost cause. Just because someone cant be pked at a certain spawn point, doesnt mean shit should be limited. Change the damage dragons do on TI Bosses, and change the Mass curse that White wyrms are suppose to have. Problem solved. Dragons take anywhere from 5min to 10min to tame 1, not 1min like WW. That being said, i cant remember the last time i had my turret up farming. Lately i just been trying to disrupt everyone farming with turrets, and i die and you dont see me bitching about tamers being OP. The Tamers OP argument has been on every server i have played. I find it funny that if you cant kill 1 person with 5 PK's you call for a change.

(12-11-2015, 05:27 PM)Abyz Wrote: I'm torn on this, because I enjoy instantly nuking things with a 30 pet stack as much as the next guy... However, it really bothers me that a tamer with a phat stock is virtually invincible to monsters AND PKs.  Even a group of 4-5 PKs would probably all die if they attacked a tamer guarded by 30+ wyrms. Even with a 10 per limit a tamer is a juggernaut of pvm/pvp capability.

This is UO, where you can practically out run any kind of danger. Smile
yakka likes this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tamer Update - Limit number of followers - by Boss - 12-12-2015, 08:57 PM