Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HCGaming's Stat Gain Guide!
Exclamation 
UOLL Stat's Guide by HateCrime

Gaining Strength, Intelligence, & Dexterity
THE SEE-SAW METHOD IS USELESS

This method is by far the quickest way to get your stats set on any character here on UOLL. It will require about 4000 gold coins. If your new to the shard I would recommend hitting up the Moonglow, Delucia, or Skara cotton fields, and selling the cotton to the Tailors. Likewise, you may also go to the yew sheep pens and sheer those to accomplish the same thing.

So now you have your 4000 shiny gold coins. The next step is to run around the city you are in and train up your skills using the "VENDORNAME train" command. Most NPC's can train you in three to five skills so this goes pretty quickly. The goal is to reach your 700 skill point cap as shown in the following picture.

[Image: auBaCyu.jpg]

DO NOT train camping, herding, or snooping while buying up your skills. It is most efficient to keep these skills at 0.

Now that your skills are at the 700 stat cap with the show real option checked it is time to gain those stats  Big Grin Camping will gain primarily strength, and do so VERY quickly. Camping also raises your intelligence rather quickly which I will explain in a moment. Simply use your new character dagger on trees for kindling, or purchase kindling from your local provisioner. They currently cost only 2gp each.

Once you have your kindling make sure that your camping skill is pointed in the up direction as in the picture above. It doesn't matter if other skills are pointed up, as long as no skill is pointed down that has more than 0 points in it. Now you will want to create a razor macro that simply double clicks your kindling pile and is set to loop. Watch your strength soar to godlike levels in only minutes. 

Once strength is around 70 you will notice that intelligence starts to gain much quicker as well. This is the fastest way to gain intelligence to my knowledge. If your solely looking for intelligence gains then lock your strength as follows:

[Image: XJ17IPd.jpg]

For dexterity gains follow the same method used for strength and intelligence, but set your snooping skill up, instead of camping. You can make a razor macro to snoop someones backpack over and over with no delay.

Enjoy
Abyz, Jack, McSweeney And 4 others like this post
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]
(12-02-2015, 07:55 AM)HateCrime Wrote: UOLL Stat's Guide by HateCrime

This method is by far the quickest way to get your stats set on any character here on UOLL. It will require about 4000 gold coins. If your new to the shard I would recommend hitting up the Moonglow, Delucia, or Skara cotton fields, and selling the cotton to the Tailors. Likewise, you may also go to the yew sheep pens and sheer those to accomplish the same thing.

So now you have your 4000 shiny gold coins. The next step is to run around the city you are in and train up your skills using the "VENDORNAME train" command. Most NPC's can train you in three to five skills so this goes pretty quickly. The goal is to reach your 700 skill point cap as shown in the following picture.

DO NOT train camping, herding, or snooping while buying up your skills. It is most efficient to keep these skills at 0.

Now that your skills are at the 700 stat cap with the show real option checked it is time to gain those stats  Big Grin Camping will gain primarily strength, and do so VERY quickly. Camping also raises your intelligence rather quickly which I will explain in a moment. Simply use your new character dagger on trees for kindling, or purchase kindling from your local provisioner. They currently cost only 2gp each.

Once you have your kindling make sure that your camping skill is pointed in the up direction as in the picture above. It doesn't matter if other skills are pointed up, as long as no skill is pointed down that has more than 0 points in it. Now you will want to create a razor macro that simply double clicks your kindling pile and is set to loop. Watch your strength soar to godlike levels in only minutes. 

Once strength is around 70 you will notice that intelligence starts to gain much quicker as well. This is the fastest way to gain intelligence to my knowledge. If your solely looking for intelligence gains then lock your strength as follows:

For dexterity gains follow the same method used for strength and intelligence, but set your snooping skill up, instead of camping. You can make a razor macro to snoop someones backpack over and over with no delay.

Enjoy

this guide works very well, the other way I found is to get every skill up (as said above) so that total skill in show real is 700, make sure you have zero camping and go get kindling,  with everyskill pointed up click away at kindling,  Camping can raise any stat, and with zero skill in camping a stack of 100 kindling will last for many many clicks.  If all skills are pointed up you can still gain stats from using any skill u have.  just lock the stat(s) you don't want to increase when doing this, i.e- str dex int.  if what I said doesn't make sense, drink a few beers and reread- i'm already on my 5th.
(12-02-2015, 07:55 AM)HateCrime Wrote: UOLL Stat's Guide by HateCrime

Enjoy

Great stuff.
Blyth likes this post
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
The fastest method I've found so far has been to start a char with 10 str and then 50 dex or 50 int depending if you're making a mage or dexer but always 10 str.

Step 1)Buy a sheperds crook or you can start skills with 1 point in herding to get a newbie crook.
Step 2)Activate your powerhour and start herding.

By the time your powerhour ends you will have 85-100 in str and 60+ in the the stat you started at 50 and 20+ in the stat you started at 10. Those are fairly conservative estimates.

All this in one hour and free of charge unless you have to buy a crook for 33gp!
HateCrime likes this post
I also usually take the herding route with power hour most of the time to get STR to 100 and INT/Dex into the 80’s. For dex just snoop for a bit to finish it off and you are set.

INT was always a pain point getting to 100 at the beginning. I found a cool way to get that last 10-20 points in just a few minutes. Resisting spells. Just fire field and run through it and the INT gains will come quicker than snoop for dex. It’s harder to pull off as someone needs to cast and someone needs to heal, and you need a quiet place where people won’t flag you. It’s not a method for the starting player, but it works great for the vet trying to get a new toon up and running.
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
I try and figure out wtf the wife is always bitching about. mad int gains for dealing with such bs convos
Veranis likes this post
Good guide, definitely the fastest way to gain. Wouldn't it take 6000 gold, though? You can only start with 100 real skill points, leaving 600 still open.
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed