Patch 39 - 11/30/15 - Stables
This is a very small patch and I don't actually have access to the change log right now so I might miss some changes. This is a bit premature, as there was a rush to fix stabling - there will be a follow up in the next few days.
  • Stables have had their capacity massively increased.
  • New event context now overwrites old existing event context, which should eliminate some of the current event problems.
  • Event context is properly removed for the winner of Last Man Standing.
  • If a monster is not killed in a Survival game for 15 levels, the monster will be deleted. This stops happening after level 30.
  • Survival will no longer put disconnected players into the game (which would cause them to immediately get kicked out with a score of 0s).
  • Made an attempt at fixing the "equip" bug that was happening in events, that would cause Razor to bounce items back to the backpack rather than equipping it. This was a stab in the dark though, as I have not been able to reproduce the issue. If you have any information on how to make this happen, let me know.
Additional changes with restart:

Tournaments:
  • Team management in tournaments has been much improved.
  • It's now possible to view your team, and view a list of all signed up teams/players.
  • The leader of the team will have the option to kick team members, or promote another team member to leader.
  • You will now be able to use "My Tourney Items" in non free use tournaments.
Other
  • Fixed a critical bug that caused a couple of crashes today.
Changes that were missed from the original patch notes:
  • The Bountiful Harvest in Ocllo is now registered as an inn.
  • Karma gain on healing is now based on the target's karma. Before, healing anyone caused a gain to 5000 karma. You still cannot lose karma for healing, only gain it.
  • When you resurrect in an event, all the contents of your pack and sub containers are forcefully sent to your client, which will cause Razor to never lose track of your potions/resources that are in sub packs.
  • Spellbooks should now always give the correct price on item ID.
  • Hopefully fixed a bug that caused Survival to not launch a second round sometimes, however I have not been able to reproduce this bug.
  • Seed boxes now show green seeds.
Abyz, Greta, manto And 6 others like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Thanks for the stable fix Jack. Also great work on the tourny changes. The restock feature has long been missing from these events. A+
Skrap likes this post
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]
We really appreciate you working so hard on uoll and giving a shit about the quality of your product! +1

Updated the OP with changes after the restart at 12/1/15, 5am EST.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Event resurrect fix! w000t, thanks Jack.