Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secret Santa

Yarrr!! It's time for the holidays are quickly approaching and let's reach out to someone in the community with a Secret Santa! Everyone loves presents and getting one from a stranger is fantastic!

How it works:

There will be a sign up period is now till December 1st. I will keep the sign ups to 20 people, if more or less people we will scale it down/up.

After December first I will randomly give you a name from that list to buy a gift for. There is no price limit.

You can be as creative as you want to be.

Your person for Secret Santa will be given to you by December 5th by Irc. My name is Zinnia[PEE].

Secret Santa gifts will need to be turned in by December 21th so they can be distributed out prior to December 24th

Turn in people will be myself Zinnia[PEE], Apoc[PEE], ErocDrah[PEE]

What is required at turn in:

2 Books

1 Book will be your  name and who your gift is for.

1 Book will be a holiday greeting to your Secret Santa but do you put your name in it, sign it Secret Santa

Happy Holidays from The Pirates!

1. NotoriousBig
2. Abyz
3. HardCore
4. Skrap
5. Durzo Blint
6. Apoc
7. TriXta
8. Rand
9. Chewbaca
10. Jooz
11. Cheerios
12. Greta
13. Lotta
14. Mindless
15. Fionne
16. Ziggy
17. Manto
18. Blyth

I'll be able to deliver gifts soon. Everyone is contacted, these gifts will happen, just waiting on getting with someone to be able to distribute secret santa gifts for the following people:
Cheerios
Manto
Trixta
Abyz

Greta & Lotta: Rand has your gifts to give you

Thank you!
Jack, Abyz, Blyth like this post
im in
(11-25-2015, 04:04 AM)Coral Wrote:
Yarrr!! It's time for the holidays are quickly approaching and let's reach out to someone in the community with a Secret Santa! Everyone loves presents and getting one from a stranger is fantastic!

How it works:

There will be a sign up period is now till December 1st. I will keep the sign ups to 20 people, if more or less people we will scale it down/up.

After December first I will randomly give you a name from that list to buy a gift for. There is no price limit.

You can be as creative as you want to be.

Your person for Secret Santa will be given to you by December 5th by Irc. My name is Zinnia[PEE].

Secret Santa gifts will need to be turned in by December 21th so they can be distributed out prior to December 24th

Turn in people will be myself Zinnia[PEE], Apoc[PEE], ErocDrah[PEE]

What is required at turn in:

2 Books

1 Book will be your  name and who your gift is for.

1 Book will be a holiday greeting to your Secret Santa but do you put your name in it, sign it Secret Santa

Happy Holidays from The Pirates!

Sign me up.
I'm in plz

Yar! Sign me up wench!
Coral likes this post
[Image: S2HiJOw.png]
In.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
Cool  I'm in  Big Grin
[Image: Environment__POST_APOCALYPSE_by_I_NetGraFX-1.jpg]
I'm in
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
I'm in, I got a big gift for someone. Wink
Ohhhh naughty!