Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone selling full spell books?
The only vendor I could find with them was at Yew Bank. When item ID'd them they didn't show any spells, so I am fairly certain they are fake. Item ID usually shows 64 spells in a full spell book.
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
These are Apoc's. I have 3 of them, they are legit. Must not show on this shard.
Skrap likes this post
[Image: giphy.gif]
Spellbooks do not show spellcount on item ID here. Instead, when the itemid skill is used, the book returns a monetary value based on the scroll values within the book. Using an itemid wand will do nothing.

I believe a full spellbook is worth somewhere around 3k with the item ID skill.
Skrap likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Jack,
Actually I think this is broke. Full books were reading at 3030 gold, but now they come back as 22, even if full.

(11-24-2015, 02:26 AM)Varak Wrote: The only vendor I could find with them was at Yew Bank. When item ID'd them they didn't show any spells, so I am fairly certain they are fake. Item ID usually shows 64 spells in a full spell book.

Please don't tarnish my store, the Item ID on full books is only showing 22 gold.  I shared this info with jack later down the thread.  If for some reason you get an empty book, please let me know.  I am looking at each book manually to make sure all spells are there.  I haven't found one yet that I was about to sell as empty. Cheers.
Skrap likes this post
I just identified a full spellbook on the live server at 3030 gold. If this is not a mistake on your part, would you be able to show me some bugged spellbooks in game?

Edit: I didn't read the whole thread - I see the spellbooks on your vendor are in fact bugged. This may be due to some caching issues and would only fix itself on restart. I'll take a look into fixing this, sorry for the inconvenience. Were these spellbooks made by a Razor macro adding the scrolls?
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Rainbow 
(11-24-2015, 10:22 PM)Myrnae Wrote: Jack,
Actually I think this is broke.  Full books were reading at 3030 gold, but now they come back as 22, even if full.

(11-24-2015, 02:26 AM)Varak Wrote: The only vendor I could find with them was at Yew Bank. When item ID'd them they didn't show any spells, so I am fairly certain they are fake. Item ID usually shows 64 spells in a full spell book.

Please don't tarnish my store, the Item ID on full books is only showing 22 gold.  I shared this info with jack later down the thread.  If for some reason you get an empty book, please let me know.  I am looking at each book manually to make sure all spells are there.  I haven't found one yet that I was about to sell as empty. Cheers.

Myrnae is an honorable merchant and a scholar. 
Greta likes this post
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
(11-24-2015, 10:27 PM)Jack Wrote: I just identified a full spellbook on the live server at 3030 gold. If this is not a mistake on your part, would you be able to show me some bugged spellbooks in game?

Edit: I didn't read the whole thread - I see the spellbooks on your vendor are in fact bugged. This may be due to some caching issues and would only fix itself on restart. I'll take a look into fixing this, sorry for the inconvenience. Were these spellbooks made by a Razor macro adding the scrolls?

Yes Jack they were made using Razor.

(11-24-2015, 10:31 PM)Skrap Wrote:
(11-24-2015, 10:22 PM)Myrnae Wrote: Jack,
Actually I think this is broke.  Full books were reading at 3030 gold, but now they come back as 22, even if full.

Myrnae is an honorable merchant and a scholar. 

Thanks for the love Smile
I went to UOLL provisions and id'd 3 spell books 19, 23, and 24 gold. I'm too poor to take the chanceSad
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
(11-25-2015, 01:45 AM)Varak Wrote: I went to UOLL provisions and id'd 3 spell books 19, 23, and 24 gold. I'm too poor to take the chanceSad

I will meet you there if you want one.
I did take a chance and bought one of myrnae's spell books. It returned a cost of 22 gold by Item ID but was indeed a full spell book with all 64 spells.
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage