Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Target Relative Location
I've been able to get most of my macro's up and running just fine. A couple of my macro's won't work and it seems to be the "target relative location" option. Both my lumberjacking and mining macro's only work with absolute target for the action location (tree or ground). Everything else is going well. i really like the shard.
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
I don't know anything about this issue, a quick search showed people having the issue with later clients (7.0.0.0+). Can you confirm you are using our client? When you are on the login screen, does your screen look like this?

[Image: client-image.png]

You should see our logo there on the top left and the client version 5.0.8.3
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Yeah the first thing I did was verify I had the right client. 5.0.8.3. I might try a fresh install of Razor tonight and see if that might be the issue. My razor is about a year old, and I think it's had at last one update in that time. Everything else is working perfectly. It's just the target relative location hanging me up. I've been putting off the update to razor because I don't want to set it all back up again, heh heh. Time to bite the bullet...
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
(11-23-2015, 03:14 PM)Varak Wrote: Yeah the first thing I did was verify I had the right client. 5.0.8.3. I might try a fresh install of Razor tonight and see if that might be the issue. My razor is about a year old, and I think it's had at last one update in that time. Everything else is working perfectly. It's just the target relative location hanging me up. I've been putting off the update to razor because I don't want to set it all back up again, heh heh. Time to bite the bullet...

Varak, message someone like blaise in IRC.  I think some of those guys use relative to do their resource gathering.  They may be able to advise you.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
Could this be related to the changes made so you can't use relative target to kill someone in a stone structure?
No, not possible.
I don't know if it's just me but a lot of times if I had circle of transparency on while cutting trees or gathering kindling it was like my relative location macro wouldn't work, like, it couldn't see the tree and just targetted the ground. Also, on some older versions of razor one will most definitely have some issues with relative location in caves and while targetting some trees. That is all I know about this.
I'll try the circle of transparency thing. I chose to work on a few characters so i can start earning soon, rather than working on a fixSmile
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
Woot! Turning off circle of transparency fixed it! Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

I spoke to soon. Nodes at edge of walls are working great, but mining node in middle of cave still don't work. weird...
Thanks,

Varak - Bard/Mage
What is your Razor version Varak?

[Image: 8HEHTPC.png]