Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions!
Hi I'm Droid! a new player in these lands! I have a few questions for you, in order to solve my gameplay issues!
Thanks in advance!

1) do items which help to recover mana points exist? are there other aid over eva int and meditation?
2) how can i utilize the skill stealing? do i have to join a thief guild?
3) which skills do i need in order to tame all creatures? animal taming, animal lore and veterinary?
4) does the skill inscription help my character in any way? do i need it to craft any useful item?
5) how can i employ a private vendor?
6) how stamina points of tamed animals work? does every kind of animal have its stamina points? how can i know how long i can run?
7) can i recharge the magic staffs, the magic wands and weapons which have 0 magic charges of some extra power?
8) does a way to shrink animals exist?
9) what kind of utility would the skill hiding have in pvp if my character can't hide if under attack? only hiding when it manages to be far?
10) do magic items have a definite time? do they disappear after a while or return only magic items, loosing their properties?
11) for what do i need precious stones? as diamonds and so on....
12) what skills do i need to get the treasure of a map? cartography and lockpiking only? does doing treasure maps work well?
13) Does the skill fishing exist? does it work well?
14) how can i macro the skill mining dividing the iron and smelting it? I tried to create a macro with razor but without good results.
(11-21-2015, 07:33 PM)Droid Wrote: Hi I'm Droid! a new player in these lands! I have a few questions for you, in order to solve my gameplay issues!
Thanks in advance!

1) do items which help to recover mana points exist? are there other aid over eva int and meditation?
2) how can i utilize the skill stealing? do i have to join a thief guild?
3) which skills do i need in order to tame all creatures? animal taming, animal lore and veterinary?
4) does the skill inscription help my character in any way? do i need it to craft any useful item?
5) how can i employ a private vendor?
6) how stamina points of tamed animals work? does every kind of animal have its stamina points? how can i know how long i can run?
7) can i recharge the magic staffs, the magic wands and weapons which have 0 magic charges of some extra power?
8) does a way to shrink animals exist?
9) what kind of utility would the skill hiding have in pvp if my character can't hide if under attack? only hiding when it manages to be far?
10) do magic items have a definite time? do they disappear after a while or return only magic items, loosing their properties?
11) for what do i need precious stones? as diamonds and so on....
12) what skills do i need to get the treasure of a map? cartography and lockpiking only? does doing treasure maps work well?
13) Does the skill fishing exist? does it work well?
14) how can i macro the skill mining dividing the iron and smelting it? I tried to create a macro with razor but without good results.

1. No, the skill meditation is used to recover lost mana
2.Yes, you need to join the thieves guild to utilize the skill.
3. Animal Lore and Animal Taming, Vet is a perk to keep the animal alive, but it's not required.
4. It is not a damage perk as it was later in OSI, but it's nice to make scrolls and have a vendor for it.
5. You will need a house, and a private employment deed...I believe you acquire those at a provisioning shop.
6. Ever ridable mount has it's own stamina, from least to greatest:  Horse, llama/forest ostate, nightmare, pure mare, frenzied.  If and inevitably when your mount goes fatigue, feed it.
7.  You cannot recharge magic staves.
8. No, that sounds horrible.
9.  Some dexxers use it as their 7th skill..you can tab out and hide from 8 tiles away.
10.  A magic item will not physically dissapear, but if you have a magic item that is a wearable..Lets say a bless necklace, if you continue to keep it on, it will use all the charges.
11. You can either sell them or use tinkering and make jewelry.
12.  Cartography, lockpicking, detect hidden, magery, med, music and provo..probably best build.  When you gm lockpicking detect hidden will become unnecessary.  This will allow you to utilize either hiding or peacemaking.
13. Yes it exist, I don't know how well it works.  Maybe someone else can answer that.
14. This I don't know, but fully afk resource gathering is illegal.

Welcome to Lost Lands..  Enjoy your stay!
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
Thank you so much! 

for the 14th question: i won't leave my character farm resources but I aim to find a method not to have to divide every time the iron with the mouse. That's orrible!

for the 12th question: i haven't understood why i need detect hidden! could i reveal the map with a character and then kill the monsters and unlock the treasure with another one?

for the 6th question: can i check their conditions with animal lore?

for the second question: how can i apply for one of these guilds?
6) Every mount has it's own stamina, and each mount type has a range of dex/stam it can spawn with - so sometimes a nightmare will have more than a frenzied, for example. You can check it with animal lore (and all the stat spawning levels are listed in the Bestiary on our website).

12) Detect hidden gives a boost to your lockpicking skill equal to DetectHidden/12. So with GM detect, you get a 5.0 bonus to lockpicking, which allows you to unlock level 5 map chests with 95 lockpicking. 95 lockpicking is the highest the skill can be macroed, and it's notoriously hard to gain.

14) A restock agent which restocks 1 ore, then smelts it, may work for this.

To join the thieves guild you must say "[name] join" to an NPC thief guildmaster. You must have at least 60.0 skill in stealing, your character must be 1 week old and have been logged in for over 40 hours.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Thanks Jack!

14) I haven't understood how to make the automation! could you explain it to me step by step? I tried but I didn't manage to do it.

2) How can i raise stealing until 60 if the gameplay says to me that i can't utilize this skill without being part of a thieves guild?

12) can i check the level of the map before opening it?

other questions:

-stealth is blocked at 86, on a character of mine, do i have to raise it in other ways? how? is it a bug?
-in which cities can i attack people without be istant killed?
-does anatomy influence the damages in any way?
-how can i open the conteiners i have in my home without taking keys in my backpack? may house doors be forced?
Droid -
to get stealth up higher you need to wear armor. Find a full leather suit (13AR) and you can GM.
Bucs Den is only place you can outright attack someone and not get GW. Unless you find someone all by themselves and no NPCs around.. and they don't call guards
GM Anat offers a 20% damage bump
If you choose to use keys to lock your chests in your house you have to use the keys to open them. Or I can lockpick them when I stealth your home. Doors can't be forced.
Thanks!