Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocllo inn bug [Fixed]
there is an "Inn" in south Ocllo, right north of the dock and east of the healer shop, that does not properly function as an Inn.  If you log out, you cannot log in with another character unless you wait until it idles out.  Just to the south of the Inn is a tavern (right on the dock) which does function as an inn, even though it's a tavern.  UOAM identifies them both as Inns so this might have always been like this.  

Not a huge bug just something I noticed while fishing.
Cheers, I will get this fixed for the next patch.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(11-21-2015, 04:30 PM)Hopalicious Wrote: there is an "Inn" in south Ocllo, right north of the dock and east of the healer shop, that does not properly function as an Inn.  If you log out, you cannot log in with another character unless you wait until it idles out.  Just to the south of the Inn is a tavern (right on the dock) which does function as an inn, even though it's a tavern.  UOAM identifies them both as Inns so this might have always been like this.  

Not a huge bug just something I noticed while fishing.

I thought one of them was an inn only if New Haven was implemented..
"The Bountiful Harvest" does appear that it's supposed to be an inn and has an innkeeper in it. The reason there's no insta log is that the entire island is actually overlaid with a "new player program" region which was part of a system I never completed. This overrides the insta log.
[Image: jack-sig.png]