Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spellbooks, runebooks, scrolls, CBDs: vendor direct at Yew moongate!
BCB!
Veranis likes this post

Bump. Updated original post, now selling full spellbooks.
Veranis: Who's brokering the deed fight @Brutal ?
Elk: How much are you betting and what are the rules
Brutal: patio deed
Brutal: Blitz can broker, i dont trust elk
Elk: it's time for me to cash in all my non-scamming years
Elk: And steal a patio deed
great vendor. highly recommended.
(11-24-2015, 03:30 AM)Veranis Wrote: Not sure, I don't have full spellbooks, but I can start making 'em if you want.

I calculated my prices pretty evenly across the board Myrn, 20% markup for resources, a fair hourly rate for razor crafting, then a few small adjustments based on demand. Sorry, but I found your vendor quite expensive, so I decided rather than buy the goods I'll make a scribe myself. Welcome to capitalism in its purest form Smile In this doc you can see how I came up with the prices: http://bit.ly/1QEBh07 Basically, if you think 42gp for a recall scroll is a fair price, then all the other prices should also seem fair, as they were almost all extrapolated from that reference price (minus the high demand stuff which was marked up a bit extra).

I agree with you in general though, some people just seem to want to play to give, and that crashes the player crafting markets. I'm sure over time the prices will equilibrate right around what I'm asking, give or take a few percent.

P.S. You can always buy me out and re-sell for a higher price if you think my prices are unsustainable! Wink

I never said it was unsustainable, just not worth my game time to go after business with such small margins.  I think after you are bought out so fast it makes your eyes spin a few times you will raise your prices - that or either you are a full time merchant, which justifies your playstyle Smile
Bump, updated screenshot: same location, but now in a small stone tower instead of a house Smile
Bump!
Skrap likes this post