Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
counter
someway to tell how many kills someones had and how many deaths that char has had

not just short and long term counts
Skrap likes this post
I would think this would be a good thing to add to achievements, the PK equation Smile
Skrap likes this post
Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
Don't mind adding it, it is easily abusable though
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Ya, abuseable and not necessary.
Apoc likes this post

definitley necessary, everything else is tracked. there must be a way to make each kill and death unique
(12-01-2015, 07:34 AM)NotoriousBig Wrote: definitley necessary, everything else is tracked. there must be a way to make each kill and death unique

You want to see how many times you get owned? Let me save you the trouble: kills vs owned is a 10/90% ratio...
[Image: giphy.gif]
bro your breath stank
I don't even know why this would be interesting, I mean for someone like me maybe but for the l33t PK not really.
All it takes is to kill the same alts 1000 times and you look good.

Maybe if it counted unique player IDs meaning only one kill per opponent were counted.
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
(12-07-2015, 01:59 PM)Rand Wrote: I don't even know why this would be interesting, I mean for someone like me maybe but for the l33t PK not really.
All it takes is to kill the same alts 1000 times and you look good.

Maybe if it counted unique player IDs meaning only one kill per opponent were counted.

It would be incredibly obvious to anyone in the field who the person killing their alt would be.

Everyone kills everyone at least once, it's what the UO Gods decide at that very moment.  This would be defeating to the counter system.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]