Patch 38 - 11/19/15 - Fixes and Various
Apologies for the instability of the shard in the last week or so. Some of the issues that have arisen are from code that's eons old, some was from recent patches. The shard has seen more development and growth recently than it has in it's lifetime and we're experiencing some growing pains with situations that have never arisen before. Patching is going to slow down for a while and I'll be watching closely for issues, bugs and making sure the current crash issues are taken care of.

Patch 38 changes:
  • There is now a "seed box" item which is used for storing seeds, to remove the pains of unstackable seeds. This box can store unlimited seeds, which can be withdrawn one at a time via a gump. Unidentified seeds can not be placed in the box. Currently if you need to purchase one you'll need to message me directly as I did not have time to put these onto the platinum vendor. They will be 50 platinum each - you will only ever need 1.
  • Friends of a pet can now ride the pet if it is a mount.
  • Area peacemaking now ends all other current bard actions on the targets it affects.
  • The friend list on pets is now cleared when a pet is released.
  • The respawn time in KoTH is now 5 seconds, 10 seconds in CTF. For DD, this remains at 30 seconds.
  • Bagball now has score announcements.
  • Plants are now usable by house coowners.
  • Fixed a bug with gnarled staves of ID where they were using 2 charges instead of 1.
  • Fixed an issue that was repeatedly crashing the server due to the achievement system.
  • Using stealth will now clear invis timers from the invisibility spell or invisibility rings (only when double clicked, not equipped).
Blyth, Greed, Swunk And 2 others like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Thanks for the hard work on all this stuff, Cap'n Jack!
Swunk likes this post

(11-19-2015, 06:52 AM)Jack Wrote: [*]Area peacemaking now ends all other current bard actions on the targets it affects.
[*]Using stealth will now clear invis timers from the invisibility spell or invisibility rings (only when double clicked, not equipped).
[*]

thank +1