Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a thank you :)
I wanted to announce the Bank and Go Rune Library at Yew bank has had 5700 visits in the month it has been open.  I am so glad to see you guys using it well.  Please give me any suggestions to make it better.  I may consider starting to give random rewards for big milestones like 10k visits, etc.

I have opened the UOLL Provisioner's mall to the south of this landmark.  Currently there are only 2 vendors there, but if you would like to start a vendor, please PM me and I will friend you!  Thanks again for making this a hot area of the shard!
Skrap, manto, Wiz Kid And 2 others like this post
(11-14-2015, 01:35 AM)Myrnae Wrote: I wanted to announce the Bank and Go Rune Library at Yew bank has had 5700 visits in the month it has been open.  I am so glad to see you guys using it well.  Please give me any suggestions to make it better.  I may consider starting to give random rewards for big milestones like 10k visits, etc.

I have opened the UOLL Provisioner's mall to the south of this landmark.  Currently there are only 2 vendors there, but if you would like to start a vendor, please PM me and I will friend you!  Thanks again for making this a hot area of the shard!

It's a great little rune library... thanks for it's creation.

I know my suggestion would require a lot of work; but I truly think it'd benefit the library as a whole:

Get rid of ALL makers marks on rune books.

When you are trying to search for the right runebook, but your screen is just flooded by "Crafted by Heisenberg" it's quite annoying.

Thanks again.
[Image: QwjMovp.png]
Ill make you a deal, if you run a poll here and the shard votes to eliminate it then I will. If its just 1 person, then it's probably not worth my time to remake new runebooks and transfer all the runes over.
Ya nice runebook library, i use the one near brit moongate. The message with crafting is quite annoying. Not a bash but a suggestion to change that.. keep rockin out man! I might have to start using yours, Ive gotten pked at the one near brit moongate by dogfather hiding on a dexxer with GT on a spear. Who owns the runelibrary near brit moongate?
Love your rune library! Thanks for your contribution towards making things convenient for us +1 Big Grin
Skrap likes this post
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
OK I will change it but its gonna be a slow process. Unless Jack wants to use his magic wand and do it for me Smile
Skrap likes this post
If you want, I will copy some books for you if you supply the books and a list of which ones. I'll supply runes, regs and time.
Thanks for the offer Blaise, I am just gonna make new books and import the runes from the old books into it and re-lockdown
It's just gonna take some time with finals cranking up.
Mindless likes this post
I just added a runebook for sheep, cotton, and feather collection per player request.  I don't see that flax spawns on this shard.. should it, Jack?
I'm not sure if flax spawns.

Also, I don't mind "wiping" the names off the books, sorry I missed the earlier message.
Abyz and DKS like this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]