Patch 37 - 11/13/15 - Event System Revamp, KoTH, BoD, Item and Housing changes
Just a reminder that patch notes are not a place for bug reports, you should report bugs on the bug report forum. It's becoming too commonplace to scatter bug reports or send them to me directly on IRC - the bug report forum is there for a reason, please use it as it makes my life much easier when I have bugs in an orderly place to review, and makes the likelihood that your bug is properly filed and fixed more likely.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(11-15-2015, 04:06 AM)Boss Wrote: Provocation is bugged!

You can provo two deamons together but if your to close, they will agro on you without you causing any dmg.
I havent tried it with other mobs or creatures.

Cast EV, PROVO it on someone and that EV will be on them like white on rice.. I dont know if PROVO makes 10x speed on creatures that are provo'd, but it seems that way. I can demonstrate if i totally did not make sense describing it Smile

With the next patch EVs and BS will be temporarily unprovokable. Regarding mobs like bally/daemon breaking provo when you move too close to them, that is intended behaviour. Very few monsters do this.
  • Fixed a bug with tourneys freezing the winner.
  • Tracking will only give the "too crowded" message for tracking humans, though there will still be a limit of tracking the nearest 20 animals/monsters (you just won't get the "too crowded" message).
  • Reverted DD timer changes, caps will not register to individual players until this is fixed.
  • Silver steeds spawn again.
This patch will be put in place in around 8 hours.
Ok, will add them to bug forums. Thought this was the most appropriate spot to put any issues with post patch.
Quote:"With the next patch EVs and BS will be temporarily unprovokable."

Could you clarify "temporarily"?  I have tried it and you cannot provoke them at all.  My understanding of "temporarily" was that you had to wait 15 seconds or so.  I tried that and it still doesn't work.  This sucks when your try to EV a rather dangerous monster and the EV agro's on you.  Now the monster and the EV are on your ass and you can't use Provo to fix the situation.

All info appreciated.
Provoing EVs is entirely disabled until I have time to fix the AI timer for them when provoked.
(11-12-2015, 11:46 AM)Jack Wrote: BODs & Crafting

• It is now possible to repair poisoned weapons and heavy crossbows.

Awesome. How does one go about repairing heavy crossbows?
It is the same way you would repair any other item, it uses the blacksmithy skill. Odd, but seems to be era accurate.