Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tub hues - make requests here
If you'd like a special hue added to mask/sandals tubs, suggest them here. With enough valid hues I will make a patch to add these hues into tubs for the platinum vendor.

You can use forum code to visually display the hue info.

Code:
[item=itemid]hue[/item]

Item IDs:
Deer Mask: 5447
Bear Mask: 5445
Orc Mask: 5147
Horned Tribal Mask: 5449
Non-Horned Tribal Mask: 5451
Sandals: 5901

Example, hue 1109 deer mask would be:
[item=5447]1109[/item]

Example output:

Unfortunately sandals are quite difficult to see the hue very well due to their size and the white background.

You may also suggest special clothing hues and ways to obtain them here, for consideration.

All requested hues will be considered, but this does not mean suggesting outrageous hues will have a chance of making it to the live shard.
Chewbacca likes this post
[Image: jack-sig.png]
You can also easily see hued items on the paper doll here: http://uosa.lightshade.net/outfit_creato...utfit2.php

I would like to see a violet option on the Rubebook Dye Tub

Specifically the following hues: 1230-1235
[Image: wizkidsig.png]

Skrap and HateCrime like this post
1254, darkest purple in the game, ftw.
No bright neons or too many at least. That being said I made some different masks on my personal runUO server. I am not very creative when it comes to ultima clothing. If you would like to see a particular mask in a certain color. Let me know and I will make one and send you a SS.

[Image: IX2A1jQ.png]

[Image: dhf5ZNg.png]

[Image: E4y6DHd.png]

[Image: JwhbTla.png]

[Image: TPyXnG9.png]

[Image: ZlM1YxP.png]

[Image: iElhTVy.png]

[Image: Mbmh8Gm.png]

[Image: FNgMAGx.png]

[Image: VbH34eV.png]

Some of these hues may already be in the game. I have not looked over the hues a great deal.

OR THESE....

[Image: dMDPBwO.png]

[Image: gEgk4we.png]

jk
Bloom and Skrap like this post
I think it would be cool to add the high lvl cloth hues, but at a much higher platinum price - 1000+
HateCrime likes this post
To which tubs? Sandals/mask?
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Yeah keep the neons out, but add lvl 5 cloth hues to both sandals and mask tubs. 1157 and 1109 hues are both awesome. I would also like to see them with a higher price like bloom stated.
Bloom likes this post
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]
I agree with keeping the neons out. There are already a few neon sandals out there, but it's cool to have some very rare items like that.
HateCrime likes this post
Hey Bloom... I see you farmin those AWs.... I see you.... Exclamation
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]