Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Game Suggestion (Drinking)
Hello Server,

The game will work as follows, using an in game dice cup. The following are the rolls, and each roll has a corresponding action. It is recommended you download Skype and get involved in the conversation in order to make the best out of the game.

There are a few rules:
1) No Healing, except for passive healing over time.
2) Make sure your Reflect or RA is OFF, if your Reflect or RA is on, and it hinders another player, you will be disqualified, and flogged accordingly.
3) Who ever rolls the highest combo of numbers starts.
4) The game moves clockwise.
5) Only Hally Mages or any Character that DOES NOT have Anatomy is allowed.
6) Tab, tab, tab, tab, tab out when you are attacked, if you hit the aggressor back with a hally out of turn, you will be disqualified. (Its a good practice to un-equip your hally after every turn.
7) You must hit the person to your left, and no other person.

1, 1 (in one roll) Thrown purple pot in middle of group
1 - Sociable
2 or 4 Drink one
3 or 6 Hally Hit
6, 6 (in one roll) FS & Hally Hit
5 - Give two drinks
If you die: Finish Beer

If you play this game, you WILL get drunk.

Disclaimer:

By entering this game you agree that you are of legal drinking age for your region (21 years of age or older in the United States). UOLL, its Staff, or anyone associated with this thread is not responsibly for your stupidity. UOLL, or any of the Event Organizers do not assume liability for those who disobey their local laws in regards to any activity or idea drawn from this game. UOLL, or any of the Event Organizers makes no representations that this game is appropriate for locations outside the United States or for all states within the United States.

This game is intended for responsible adults of legal drinking age who wish to drink in new and exciting ways. It is intended for entertainment purposes only. In no way does UOLL, or any of the Event Organizers condone or support the abuse of alcoholic beverages. We believe in moderation and caution when using our material, which is in no way intended to promote binge-drinking, alcoholism, underage drinking, hazing, drunk driving, or any other form of alcohol abuse.

ALWAYS obey your local, state, federal, and national laws when using this drinking game. It is simple, if you are too young to drink, DON’T!

NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE! Do not operate and mechanism, machinery, automobile, or other equipment that requires coordination. Do not put your life or others in harm’s way by being an idiot. This game was created for the sole purpose of amusement. We do not want you to kill yourself or murder others! (Unless its in this game virtually)

Alcohol can be lethal. Excessive consumption of alcohol is not supported and will cause irreparable harm to your body.

Seek professional help if you have a drinking problem! ( http://www.aa.org )

Please drink responsibly.

Kindest Regards,

Durzo Blint
Bobby Boulders, Skrap, Veranis like this post
When!?!?
Skrap likes this post

Sign me and my girlfriend farnk up.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
You know I'm in this! Players must be 21!! I don't want letters of complaint for Saber's mom Tongue
[Image: wizkidsig.png]
(11-05-2015, 11:01 PM)Skrap Wrote: Sign me and my girlfriend farnk up.

Babe but I don't wanna get Hiroshima shit bombed anymore :'<
I've played and can confirm this is a blast! Prepare for drunken shenanigans.
I'm down.
(11-27-2015, 04:54 AM)McSweeney Wrote: I'm down.

Let's all get on this soon.  it's been too long.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
I'm down Tues night thru Friday night. (barring the wifes plans for me.)
Bump