Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello shard (new player)
Hey everyone.
Since I usually go off forum activity to see how a shard is doing, I figure I'd join this forum and make a post to show my support.

Just landed on here last night. So far I really dig it, and I see people running around, which is great, but i'd love to see more people fill this server up.

My first character is kind of a wilderness wanderer... just trying to make some quick and easy money before I train some more PvE or PvP related characters. Also, I wouldn't mind joining any cool guilds out there. Happy huntin' everyone.
Swunk and Veranis like this post
Hi Azazel and welcome to the shard, hope you're having a good time!

Come and visit in IRC sometime, we're all helpful and friendly people in there Smile
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(11-05-2015, 04:17 AM)Azazel Wrote: Hey everyone.
Since I usually go off forum activity to see how a shard is doing, I figure I'd join this forum and make a post to show my support.

Just landed on here last night. So far I really dig it, and I see people running around, which is great, but i'd love to see more people fill this server up.

My first character is kind of a wilderness wanderer... just trying to make some quick and easy money before I train some more PvE or PvP related characters. Also, I wouldn't mind joining any cool guilds out there. Happy huntin' everyone.

welcome azazel to uo:lostlands have fun is good shard
Hi Azazel, hope you will like it here!
you welcome, if you need help feel free to ask in IRC.
Welcome bud. Its a good shard
Welcome! Make yourself visible in IRC! People are friendly and willing to help.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]