Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little more time...
... in between tournament matches to restock would be greaaaat. 30-60 secs if someone opts to open their bank would be plenty of time to get gear without troubling anyone too much.

(11-04-2015, 03:34 PM)Abyz Wrote: ... in between tournament matches to restock would be greaaaat. 30-60 secs if someone opts to open their bank would be plenty of time to get gear without troubling anyone too much.

The lack of time causes people to lose to newbs like Abyz.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
(11-04-2015, 03:39 PM)Skrap Wrote:
(11-04-2015, 03:34 PM)Abyz Wrote: ... in between tournament matches to restock would be greaaaat. 30-60 secs if someone opts to open their bank would be plenty of time to get gear without troubling anyone too much.

The lack of time causes people to lose to newbs like Abyz.

can we have more time before the guards return at a town invasion as well???
I can bump it up to 30, 60 seems a bit much, it would be a real lull in the action.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(11-05-2015, 03:22 AM)Jack Wrote: I can bump it up to 30, 60 seems a bit much, it would be a real lull in the action.

because nobody is gonna restock more than 30 items, right? lol

should prolly take advantage of this thread to promote tourney readiness.. and good restocks
i think you should do 45-60 seconds i was at 1vs1 event last night and serious somone got done a fight and put them right into a other fight after the last fight with no restock at all +1
Azeroth, we have a system that instantly reequips you with regs and potions between rounds. Look at "My Tourny Items" on the tournament signup gump.
[Image: jack-sig.png]