Poll: Paralyze Spell in CTF events?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
NO
85.71%
6 85.71%
YES
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CTF addition
Just wondering who would be ok with paralyze and teleport in certain CTF that Jack deemed ok.

I see the benefits of paralyze on the same page as Wall of stone. You need dispel field to get through a wall, you would need trapped pouches to get out of paralyze and or get hit.
(11-02-2015, 05:28 PM)Boss Wrote: Just wondering who would be ok with paralyze and teleport in certain CTF that Jack deemed ok.

I see the benefits of paralyze on the same page as Wall of stone. You need dispel field to get through a wall, you would need trapped pouches to get out of paralyze and or get hit.

Para would be okay, teleport would break the maps.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
I voted no in the interest of keeping it simple... It's not a big deal to deal with, so either way is totally fine with me. Tele is a big no.

No tele or para
(11-02-2015, 05:33 PM)Skrap Wrote:
(11-02-2015, 05:28 PM)Boss Wrote: Just wondering who would be ok with paralyze and teleport in certain CTF that Jack deemed ok.

Para would be okay, teleport would break the maps.

I haven't played every CTF map that is available, but how would teleport break the map?
Hedge map in particular is largely based around wallable paths, if you could teleport then you could just go right over the hedges regardless.
[Image: jack-sig.png]