Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rares Market Pricing
I sold a mandrake root rare to Nikki Benz for 100k.  It was the one with the root attached.  Just hoping to start setting the market on this shard to kick start the economy a little.
Feel free to post your prices here if you want to help with other items.
Jack, Chewbacca, Doberman like this post
(11-02-2015, 02:54 PM)Myrnae Wrote: I sold a mandrake root rare to Nikki Benz for 100k.  It was the one with the root attached.  Just hoping to start setting the market on this shard to kick start the economy a little.
Feel free to post your prices here if you want to help with other items.

sold a 3 log rare to Fionne for a small house deed
Chewbacca likes this post
You are kinda cheap guys, at least if you compare to what that log stack is sold for in plat and recalculate it to gold and then compare it to other rares with similar spawning times.
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
Well this thread was meant as a starting point, if you can get more for rares, please put it here so people after you can benefit from having an established set price Smile
I dont agree basing everything off plat.
A brown bear rug deed is 250 plat.

Trying to tell me i should sell them for 1 mill? Really? Come on.

Btw: selling polar bear rugs, brown bear rugs 100k and carpets 150k at yew small tower
Abyz and Veranis like this post
Im savin up Jooz!

(11-11-2015, 04:48 AM)Jooz Wrote: I dont agree basing everything off plat.
A brown bear rug deed is 250 plat.

Trying to tell me i should sell them for 1 mill? Really? Come on.

Btw: selling polar bear rugs, brown bear rugs 100k and carpets 150k at yew small tower

They should not even be on the plat vendor since they were added to BODs. Oops.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Just to add to this tread for reference: regular hued portable forge sold for 100k
Sold an anchor for 35 plat
2016-01-28 07:20 LostLands: A bounty of 3,948,236 gold pieces have just been placed upon Jack's head!
sold a horrible color boss chest for small deed.
*Cr3w*  *WAR US*                  ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐                    *Cr3w*  *WAR US*
[Image: coFgqHB.gif]