Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explanation of Magic Items or what is "Keepable"
Okay, yeah newb question.

I never used to keep items like magic armor etc, so curious which items are actually sellable/usable.

I know the obvious, reflect/invis jewelry, ID wands. But what about when it comes to magic armor and clothes? Any help appreciated.
(11-01-2015, 10:46 PM)NewYears1978 Wrote: Okay, yeah newb question.

I never used to keep items like magic armor etc, so curious which items are actually sellable/usable.

I know the obvious, reflect/invis jewelry, ID wands.  But what about when it comes to magic armor and clothes?  Any help appreciated.

hiya new years.. i'm pretty sure jack's made it to where you can vendor just about any item. i think in a recent patch you can even sell wands at a mage shop. probably the only item you can't vendor is bone armor now.... and some weapons that are weird like war forks will have to be sold to a weaponsmith or armorer.. not sure which one but i don't think it's a blacksmith.. sorry a bit rusty on vendoring stuff haha

Things possibly worth keeping:

Silver/Force/Power/Vanquishing weapons of GOOD types. Quarterstaff, Halberd, Bardiche, Spear, Short Spear, Katana, Bow, Heavy Crossbow.. or just keep what you prefer or wanna sell.. there is no wrong answer. Some dudes are even weird and like to collect vanq daggers and buy them off of people! lol idk ALSO i personally kept every supremely accurate weapon I ever found because I just never saw them much

armors.. hardening is stupid common don't even burden yourself with it unless it's bone (i never had luck getting fort/invuln bone pieces).. prolly hardening on helmets too (but thats just me and i never had luck getting helmets)

Jewelry/Clothing. I like invisibility and magic reflection obviously because they're just super useful. Oh yeah, teleport and invis rings!!

Wands: greater healing, lightning, ID.. Mana Drain wands can take you to 65~ magic resist for no reg cost if you hoard them up.

i dunno what else
Thanks bud Smile

I meant what is valuable to players. So I can sell the junk and keep the rest to sell or use or put on a vendor later (Like Power/Vanq I know are good but dunno if anything like hardening armor or any of that crap)

Thanks for your post it was what I was lookin for Wink