Character building
Magery
Meditation
Hiding
Stealth
Snooping
Stealing
Tracking

This is my Favorite build for a thief it gives you all the tools you need to farm those pesky players.

Step 2:
Hot keys
Set Last Target
Last Target
Last Object
Hide
Stealth
Stealing
macros that only say absolute target.

Set these hotkeys and you will be unstoppable.

Step 3:
Choosing your target.
Check paperdolls for good reputation (ie illustrious etc.)
Check several packs Target objects for your macros.
look for small items in town (Gems, Jewelry, etc.)

Step 4:
Loot them all.
Using the macros you setup and now have hotkeyed start stealing everything.
Bank each item as you go.

Step 5:
Outside town
If your stealing outside of town using invis and tele items will give you a serious tactical advantage.
Also there is no reason to steal small items here take what you want they cannot stop you!

Other tips:
Trade scam: Ask for an item and offer to pay more then its worth when they put the item into the trade window set last target cancel the trade and steal it.

Trade Scam 2: buy an item from somone pay them in gold instead of deeds use Shift to reclaim your Gold before they can colllect it.

Guards: Get a target to chase you pop an invis item inside guardzone and then hide do not move if they use a purple potion hop off your mount and guard whack them. Take everything.

Murder Counts:
Make 2 spare characters with the same name as your thief.
When your thief dies outside of town come back on the fresh character they will most likely kill you do not report them.
Come back on the second character and do the same.
After both character have died give them 2 counts.
Ranthalion75 likes this post
Also be prepared to be shunned and reviled... It just goes with the territory!

<3 Kevin Smile

Good guide!

I wish you luck with this my friend, I find around the bank its impossible to steal even a key. I get whacked 100% of the time and my thief is GM. I made a throwaway PK to purple pot and loot that way after their bones are grey.
(10-22-2015, 07:53 PM)Myrnae Wrote: I wish you luck with this my friend, I find around the bank its impossible to steal even a key.  I get whacked 100% of the time and my thief is GM.  I made a throwaway PK to purple pot and loot that way after their bones are grey.

Bank stealing isnt my style anyways just something i do to scare people out of town so i can get the good shit.
(10-23-2015, 01:27 AM)theidocghost Wrote:
(10-22-2015, 07:53 PM)Myrnae Wrote: I wish you luck with this my friend, I find around the bank its impossible to steal even a key.  I get whacked 100% of the time and my thief is GM.  I made a throwaway PK to purple pot and loot that way after their bones are grey.

Bank stealing isnt my style anyways just something i do to scare people out of town so i can get the good stuff!
Great write up Kevin!
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
YEAH GREAT WRITE UP KEVIN LOL