Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcing UOLL Provisioners
I am opening my patio next to the Yew bank for a vendor mall.  Shoot me a PM and I will friend ya so you can get your storefronts up.  The patio is south of the Rune library @ Yew Bank.  You can access your bank along the West wall.  Get in on the ground floor before the shard blows up!

Myrnae
I would like to request weapon, regs, kegs, furniture, and fancy bod cloth vendors be available at this prime location.

I plan on putting up a vendor with all kinds of magic clothing and weps once i get a good stockpile up. Along with plenty of BOD cloth and rares and possibly regs. im working on other things and Theidocghost is working on a blacksmith and tinker along with putting up lockpicks and ingots for sell. so we should have some basics covered! but its up to the others to fill in the gaps at the store! and we cant fall behind and not stock the vendors!
That's great news! Y'all should get into Myrnaes sweet tower/library.

The vendor house will be the patio south of the rune library, just so I can keep the two separate.
Even better!

Based on player feedback, now moving mining ore location runebooks to the next floor and bringing dungeon books downstairs.
Thanks for the feedback Anti-Bacterial! Smile
Yes yes

Today I have also added common town rare locations in the back room downstairs. I am willing to add rares locations that are donated for the benefit of the shard, but my thoughts are if you want to be a rares collector, you need to go hunt them yourself. There are many more rares in the dungeons and in T2A. I feel giving away the "good" locations of some of these rares to new players is a slap in the face to the players that have done the work and found things on their own. It is up to them if they want to share with the shard and I'll leave it at that.

PS If you want to share a location, please PM me and I will add it to the library.
If you want to place a vendor at this high traffic area, please hit me up on IRC or PM me here so I can get you friended. I WILL be deco'ing this house!
Jack likes this post