Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unique Templates
Hi. I'm new to the shard, and am debating on what my main character's template will be. I've always been interested in trying out a unique build; something that isn't your standard tank mage or dexxer.

What sort of unique PvP-viable templates are out there? I've read up on Med warriors and Eval warriors, which seem like fun to play. Bonus points if you can work in a functional amount of tracking.
(10-19-2015, 07:02 PM)Coreball Wrote: Hi.  I'm new to the shard, and am debating on what my main character's template will be.  I've always been interested in trying out a unique build; something that isn't your standard tank mage or dexxer.

What sort of unique PvP-viable templates are out there?  I've read up on Med warriors and Eval warriors, which seem like fun to play.  Bonus points if you can work in a functional amount of tracking.

Archery is now viable here and is extremely viable in the field.  The thing about med and eval warriors is , it is extremely expensive to stock one competitively.    Good builds nonetheless.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
I've always been a fan of archery, mayhaps I'll have to try that out. Hopefully I'll be able to log on before the weekend. I ordered a new SSD for my machine and need to do a fresh install of my OS.
(10-20-2015, 02:16 PM)Coreball Wrote: I've always been a fan of archery, mayhaps I'll have to try that out.  Hopefully I'll be able to log on before the weekend.  I ordered a new SSD for my machine and need to do a fresh install of my OS.

Oh God, I feel for you.  Such an obnoxious process!
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]