Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Vendors up at Brit Moongate!
The shard's first house now has the shard's first vendors! I'll try to keep it stocked with things people need to get started but selection will grow. My first priority is gaining enough inscription to make copys of all the important spells you guys want (including summon deamon). What goods do you guys want the most after spell scrolls? Runebooks, exceptional weapons/armor, potions/kegs, bandages, reagents, or something else? Post a reply and let me know!

Located here:

[Image: nY4611j.jpg]

I think ill probably gm smithy before anyone else on the server so I think you should make an alchemist and we can work on what to do next bro!
I'll definitely be doing alchemy, we'll see how hard carpentry/tinkering is for potion kegs.
I'll be very interested in runebooks. It may be a while before I can get magery up enough to recall around myself.<span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;">When it's time for me to eventually skill up magery, I'll be after scrolls and reagents.</span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;">
</span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;">If I get a vendor house up and running near there, I could cover the bandages and ammo since I'm making those for myself already.</span>
I'll be needing an emptyrunebook here pretty soon. Also, recall and mark scrolls, please.

Greetings Baron,

Could I get a few spell scrolls from you for my book.

recall, mark, mana drain, mana vamp, paralyze.

Thank ye

Sir Hightower

I've put up those spells, if you need any more I'll get them up ASAP.

I've also put up 30 runebooks.

Found them and bought them, and a runebook.

Thank you very much. Smile

Hi Baron,

Could I get a few more spells please.

Lightning, Greater Heal, Blade Spirits, andEnergy Bolt.

Thank you

Hightower

Hi baron, can you put up some mark scrolls?