Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here
Hello,

I played UOSA a lot with my other brothers. I was thinking about starting here, I have a few questions.

Is PVP active? Where is the activity?

What's the most fun part about this server?

How long will it take to make a tank mage (that's just playable ~80 or so each skill)?

Thanks
Characters build a little faster here than UOSA, plus you can activate power hour once per day.

Pvp is as active here as on UOSA, but many are training toons so it'll be picking up.

This place is 10x more fun than UOSA. Lots of events and pvm is far more fun. Random chance of platinum coins and sometimes spawning boss monsters add a lot of interesting content to it.

This server is a lot more fun than I was expecting. It has everything I want... T2a mechanics with lots of extra fun! Welcome and enjoy

Cool! Thanks Abyz!

I'm gonna start training now Smile
plus automated events
Thumbs Up 
(10-18-2015, 04:46 PM)Abyz Wrote: Characters build a little faster here than UOSA, plus you can activate power hour once per day.

Pvp is as active here as on UOSA, but many are training toons so it'll be picking up.

This place is 10x more fun than UOSA. Lots of events and pvm is far more fun. Random chance of platinum coins and sometimes spawning boss monsters add a lot of interesting content to it.

This server is a lot more fun than I was expecting. It has everything I want... T2a mechanics with lots of extra fun! Welcome and enjoy
(10-18-2015, 04:19 PM)Seaniewaunie Wrote: Hello,

I played UOSA a lot with my other brothers. I was thinking about starting here, I have a few questions.

Is PVP active? Where is the activity?

What's the most fun part about this server?

How long will it take to make a tank mage (that's just playable ~80 or so each skill)?

Thanks

Hi Seaniewaunie, 

If you're the competitive type there are leaderboards for our automated PvP tournaments. 

We've also just launched our new FFA: Last Man Standing PvP event, and we plan on adding more fun PvP events in the future. Smile
Assuming you have the resources, I would estimate around 5-6 days to finish a 7x character here. If you don't mind not having a completely polished character is it probably doable in about 4 days. Welcome to the shard!
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Thanks guys!
This shard is way better than UOSA! And believe it or not i feel in love with UO because of the UOSA shard but I'm glad to say that I've found my new permanent home! Plus our population is growing everyday! i hope we get to 500+ just like t2a did back in the day. would be really nice to have someone on at all times. We almost have that now though! but welcome to the shard! You won't be disappointed! Promise!
(10-19-2015, 04:06 AM)Chewbacca Wrote: This shard is way better than UOSA! And believe it or not i feel in love with UO because of the UOSA shard but I'm glad to say that I've found my new permanent home! Plus our population is growing everyday! i hope we get to 500+ just like t2a did back in the day. would be really nice to have someone on at all times. We almost have that now though! but welcome to the shard! You won't be disappointed! Promise!

Welcome,
Look forward to clashing in the field.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]