Patch 35 - 10/19/15 - Last Man Standing, Combat Heartbeat, Trapped Chests
Last Man Standing and Events
  • A new event type, Last Man Standing has been added. Last Man Standing is a PvP type event. Everyone who enters will be put into an arena, and the winner is the last person left alive.
    • You cannot heal others in Last Man Standing, it is not supposed to be a team game.
    • Magic weapons, clothing and jewelry are allowed.
    • It is not free use.
    • Last Man Standing will run at 9:30pm EST on Fridays and 7pm on Saturdays.
  • Some event times have changed. View the new schedule at https://uolostlands.com/event-schedule (if you can not yet see FFA on this list, it means it hasn't been updated yet - I am doing this now).
  • 2v2s will now run again on Fridays, after the 1v1.
Combat Heartbeat
  • The combat heartbeat now only ticks once every 250ms, up from 50ms. This means combat actions (such as swinging) can only happen each 250ms. This has been on test center and there were no complaints. I will be watching for issues and can tighten it back a bit if need be.
  • Turning no longer counts as movement, and thus will not trigger the combat movement restriction.
Traps
  • Player crafted & treasure chests now deal damage up to a range of 3 (up from 1). The further you are from the chest, the less damage it will do.
  • Dungeon chests remain at a range of 1. If they are re-trapped by a player after being disarmed, their range will become 3.
Misc
  • You can now re-lock a door from the inside of the house.
  • Fixed a display error on achievement page numbers.
  • Dragons, drake and wyverns no longer insta target players coming on screen.
  • Fixed a bug where vendors with no guild would give discounts to players who had not joined any NPC guild.
  • Balrons and daemons will no longer acquire you through walls when you come into range of them.
  • Keyrings now have the proper item id in the vendor buy list.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Identified an issue in the first test run of LMS that went unnoticed on test center - the winner's mount is not returned to them. This has been fixed locally but won't go through until patch 36. It's recommended until then you stable your mount when playing FFA.

If you win LMS and lose a mount, PM me and we will get it back for you.
<3 u

Deleting my post from before and posting the full list here, these will be active on restart, probably around 4pm EST.
  • Removed some debugging code from Town Invasions, which was pulling players into town.
  • Fixed some issues with Last Man Standing:
    • Fixed the LMS auto events timer.
    • LMS now has an override to allow me to force start (and not wait out the 10 minute timer).
    • The winner of LMS will receive their mount back.
    • Participants of LMS can no longer attack spectators.
    • Aggressions on participants are now cleared when they are eliminated from LMS.
  • The CTF and DD timers have been normalized to how other event start timers work. It now actually takes 10 minutes for DD to start, and it won't give weird timespans like "Will begin in 0 minutes".
  • CTF, DD and Bagball now award 2 plat to the winning team, up from 1.
  • All bod rewards & platinum decorations which require a deed, will be re-deedable through both double clicking and axing the decoration.
  • Horses now cost 778 gold.
  • NPCs that train enticement and nothing else now give the correct teaching text.
  • Corrected a grammatical error in the announcement of town invasions, which was causing a large amount of complaints.
(10-19-2015, 08:50 AM)Jack Wrote: Deleting my post from before and posting the full list here, these will be active on restart, probably around 4pm EST.

• Removed some debugging code from Town Invasions, which was pulling players into town.
  • Fixed some issues with Last Man Standing:
    • Fixed the LMS auto events timer.
    • LMS now has an override to allow me to force start (and not wait out the 10 minute timer).
    • The winner of LMS will receive their mount back.
    • Participants of LMS can no longer attack spectators.
    • Aggressions on participants are now cleared when they are eliminated from LMS.
  • The CTF and DD timers have been normalized to how other event start timers work. It now actually takes 10 minutes for DD to start, and it won't give weird timespans like "Will begin in 0 minutes".
  • CTF, DD and Bagball now award 2 plat to the winning team, up from 1.
  • All bod rewards & platinum decorations which require a deed, will be re-deedable through both double clicking and axing the decoration.
  • Horses now cost 778 gold.
  • NPCs that train enticement and nothing else now give the correct teaching text.
  • Corrected a grammatical error in the announcement of town invasions, which was causing a large amount of complaints.

Cheers!  Lol at grammatical errors causing complaints.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
Keepin it tightened up! Thumbs up!