Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamers and event boss!
Recently noticed that if one tamer shows up with multiple dragons on a event "boss" TI, that some individuals will not get plat even after damage. Ive casted two whole mana bars at 100int of ebolt on the boss and did not receive any plat. What are the rules on receiving the 10plat from end bosses at a town invasion?
This has been completely changed (not sure if the patch has gone in yet thought)

Jack changd TI system so that Platinum is distributed to all participants based on their damage done the ENTIRE town invasion not just to the boss. Bards and Tamers dmg is only counted at 20% to help pure mages and dexxers get equal share.
Yes this will be in a patch sometime this week, hopefully sooner rather than later. It may need some tweaking after release to find the most fair #s, and I'm still thinking exactly how it should be distributed. Ideally everyone that deals over a threshold gets a full reward, then a smaller threshold for a smaller reward, etc.

Perhaps with an IP check to discourage multi accounting.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
Nice!

New System went in and we all got to test it last night/yesterday, it rocks! So good!
Big Grin 
Yeah, I loved the damage breakdown after the event ended. Looking forward to seeing how high I can rank on the next Undead TI! Big Grin

Well done, Jack!
awesome!
I definitely enjoy the new system for plat coming from the TI! It's way better than previous as i dont have to do much work and can leave with some plat and gold still so its great for newbs to even come in and help. Great way to promote the shard for newbies and such
TIs are fun! I didn't think I would care about them...