Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Newbie key
Does choosing the tinkering skill at character creation give you a chance to get a newbied key?

Idk, I don't think that question has even been asked..
Maybe ole Jack knows?

(10-09-2015, 05:04 PM)Abyz Wrote: Does choosing the tinkering skill at character creation give you a chance to get a newbied key?

I remember something about this on UOSA being a big thing. I'm not sure if its true or not though. Would like to know Jack Smile
Newbied keys do not exist here.

I can add them as a small % chance when starting a character with tinkering.
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(10-11-2015, 12:38 AM)Jack Wrote: Newbied keys do not exist here.

That would be awesome!!! A newbie key would go for a bunch too haha!!
Yessssssss!

(10-11-2015, 12:38 AM)Jack Wrote: Newbied keys do not exist here.

Personally, I think they would be better suited as a high level platinum reward (honestly I think a newbied keyring would be better). While it's fairly Trammel, newbie keys did exist on OSI if I recall correctly. If not, potentially something fitting for smithing bod rewards.

Something about farming newbie characters every 7 days doesn't sit right with me. 
With all due respect, Mr B... Farming newbs should be the only way to get the key... The plethora of different avenues to get neat gizmos in uo is charming and fun.

I think farming through new chars and deleting them to get an item is kinda...dumb...lack of better word. Just my opinion though Smile