Poll: What is your Favorite Mount???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A Forest Ostard
0%
0 0%
A Desert Ostard
0%
0 0%
A Rideable Llama
27.27%
3 27.27%
A Nightmare
54.55%
6 54.55%
A Horse
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Selling Mounts!!! Help Fund a newb
Tongue 
Chewbacca's House Of Tames

Hello Everyone! Do you want to buy mounts for your guild? Do you want to get that "pimped" look that only a desert ostard can give? No patience for gathering mounts for all those killed during PvP/PvM? Are you to lazy to tame a pack of vicious grizzly bears for farming? Look no further than Chewbacca's House of Tames for all your needs. Located near the Britain moon-gate i can easily meet at WBB for any deals.

Chewbacca's House Of Tames offers all kinds of pets and mounts for your entertainment!

Price List:      ***UPDATED (10/7/15 1:18 a.m. CST)***

A Rideable Llama - 1 K - (5 In Stock)
A Forest Ostard (Common colors only) - 1 K - (5 In Stock) 
A Forest Ostard (Rarer colors) - 2.5 K  - (1 Dark Red,2 Dark Green)
A Desert Ostard - 2 k - (0 In Stock)
A Horse - 450 Gold - (2 In Stock)
A Dragon - 15 k - (1*GM Resist* In Stock)
Special Request - Will be discussed upon what is needed - (Send me a PM for anything not listed that's tamable). 

Orders:

I accept bulk orders and do encourage you to buy in bulk as i'm willing to make better deals to get rid of inventory. Leave your in-game character name and IRC name here with your order so that I may contact you with PM or on IRC. If you cannot reach me via PM on here please try IRC as i'm almost always idling there or will have my phone connected while at work.

Payment:

In case I don't have your desired pets in the stables, I will take first half of the whole price before taming and second half when we deliver them, BUT BEFORE TRANSFER. If you cancel your order and have already paid the first half, I reserve the right to keep the cash. If I have the desired pets in the stables you must pay the whole amount BEFORE TRANSFER.

Pets basics and mechanics:

To own a pet you must have a chance to control it. In order to give your pet commands or transfer it, you need both animal lore and animal taming (not needed for Horses, Rideable Llamas, Forest Ostards, and Desert Ostards). This does not mean you need to own the pet to enjoy the comforts of riding it. You can ride any mount, including Nightmares, simply by being friended to it. Any pet that is released (previously tamed), may be tamed by any player with 0 skill and will have 100% chance to tame the creature.

Current Staff:

Character (Forum Name / Position Held)

Lionman Lacey - (Chewbacca / Guild Master)

What do you charge for a nightmare?

(10-04-2015, 02:29 PM)Abyz Wrote: What do you charge for a nightmare?

I'm just a lowly little noob until i can get some skills macroed up before i start on my tamer, thus i wont have nightmares, dragons, drakes, or frenzieds.... im working it up there slowly though guys!
Keep it up cap'n!

Lowly noob?!!? Why dost though disgrace the name of Chewbacca!? ^.^
lol i think gimp would be more appropriate than noob
***Daily Bump***