Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bank and Go Rune Library at Yew Bank
Hello All,

I just wanted to announce the grand opening of the "Bank and Go" rune library.  I have populated the bottom floor of the tower with all town shop runes and fifteen level 4 dungeon map spots.  I have a complete treasure map set as well.  I plan on opening the upper floor with dungeon locations floor by floor, and some popular PvM spots.  You can bank from near the middle of the tower floor (depending on NPC location in the bank) and call guards on pesky thieves should they be pestering you.  You may have to shout (BANK in all caps) to get the banker to hear you.  Make yourself at home to make copies of everything I have out.  I will include some daily rares spots as well, but they will consist of the rares that have already been shared and the locations are well known.  This is meant as a resource primarily for newer people to the shard.

I look forward to serving your transportation needs Smile

Myrnae
new_yorK likes this post
Dungeons have been added and are upstairs. I am working on PvM spots today and also will start working on ore locations. I have a few prospectors tools to help with that Smile Enjoy the library! Also, if you see a need for a specific dungeon location please let me know and I will add it in.
Niiiiice

Just added ore locations in the back room on the first floor. Every book is full with the exception of golden, verite, and valorite - which I will add as I keep mining. Also got a green run from the tailoring LBODs, so come take a peek!
Just added 100 trapped boxes on the second floor for you Detectives to GM. Enjoy!
Abyz likes this post
(12-14-2015, 10:26 PM)Myrnae Wrote: Just added 100 trapped boxes on the second floor for you Detectives to GM.  Enjoy!

Nice! Thanks!
(12-14-2015, 10:26 PM)Myrnae Wrote: Just added 100 trapped boxes on the second floor for you Detectives to GM.  Enjoy!

Am I doing it wrong? I went there on my dungeon picker yesterday. She's currently 51.8, I macro'd by the east wall for 20-30 minutes and got zero gains.
(12-15-2015, 09:22 PM)Spanky Wrote:

Am I doing it wrong? I went there on my dungeon picker yesterday. She's currently 51.8, I macro'd by the east wall for 20-30 minutes and got zero gains.

Were you inside or outside?
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]
Thumbs Up 
Edit: I was in fact doing it wrong. I needed to be on the floor above. I gained 2.3 skill on one detect attempt!  

Gains stopped around 77 until I moved down to the same level of the boxes and gains continued.

Last edit I promise: 51.8 to GM in under 10 minutes Smile