Patch 33b - 10/03/15 - Mini patch for BODs & Shard Anniversary
Today (October 3) is the first anniversary of UO Lost Lands! You will find some goodies in your pack if you log in today, accounts over 300 days and 150 days will receive a little extra.

I'm struggling to believe it's already been a year, it feels like much less, although a lot has changed in just this one year. I'd like to thank everyone who spends their free time playing on UO Lost Lands and makes the shard a great place to play. It has been great watching a community form and some of the amazing things people have done with deco, building runehouses and community resources.

The patch today comes with a few changes:
  • Smithing BOD rewards have been finalized. The rewards page is still a work in progress and I will announce when this is complete.
  • Pets will now be reset to full stamina when fed.
  • When gathering resources, ore/logs and fish will now drop to your feet when your pack is full.
  • Trash barrels can no longer be secured.
  • Using a power hour deed no longer increases the amount of time until your next power hour (ie, if it was 12 hours until your next power hour, this won't reset to 23 when the power hour deed is used).
  • Different skills are now affected at varying rates by power hour. Craft, gathering, animal taming and lockpicking are affected minimally (but are still affected), while combat and magery related skills are affected more. Skills which are typically used for stat gains are also very fast during power hour.
  • When "idle guards" by banks are attacked, they will always kill their attacker. They are also vigilant about returning to their post.
Here's to another great year on UO Lost Lands!
[Image: jack-sig.png]
(10-03-2015, 09:25 AM)Jack Wrote: Today (October 3) is the first anniversary of UO Lost Lands! You will find some goodies in your pack if you log in today, accounts over 300 days and 150 days will receive a little extra.

I'm struggling to believe it's already been a year, it feels like much less, although a lot has changed in just this one year. I'd like to thank everyone who spends their free time playing on UO Lost Lands and makes the shard a great place to play. It has been great watching a community form and some of the amazing things people have done with deco, building runehouses and community resources.

The patch today comes with a few changes:
  • Smithing BOD rewards have been finalized. The rewards page is still a work in progress and I will announce when this is complete.
  • Pets will now be reset to full stamina when fed.
  • When gathering resources, ore/logs and fish will now drop to your feet when your pack is full.
  • Trash barrels can no longer be secured.
  • Using a power hour deed no longer increases the amount of time until your next power hour (ie, if it was 12 hours until your next power hour, this won't reset to 23 when the power hour deed is used).
  • Different skills are now affected at varying rates by power hour. Craft, gathering, animal taming and lockpicking are affected minimally (but are still affected), while combat and magery related skills are affected more. Skills which are typically used for stat gains are also very fast during power hour.
  • When "idle guards" by banks are attacked, they will always kill their attacker. They are also vigilant about returning to their post.
Here's to another great year on UO Lost Lands!

Thanks for taking the time to put this together for us, but do you think you could label the bags so we could keep up with what/how many years we have been playing?  I am starting a museum and think this will help show players that visit that we do in fact celebrate anniversaries here.  Just a thought..  Also what are your thought for player birthday celebrations for people that have registered their accounts..
Sorry my bad, I did forget to give the bags a name. With the next restart the bags will become named.
Happy anniversary and thanks for all your work Jack!
Thank you! Cupcakes!!! =D Happy Anniversary, and thanks for being such an amazing shard owner! Smile
Cheers guys Smile

One more thing, phoenix armor has been removed from the plat reward list. It's now only obtainable from BODs.

I'm about 75% done writing up the reward lists for smithing, I should have them done either tonight or tomorrow (depending how much data entry I can stand!).