Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Razor Profiles / Hotkey Layouts
So I just started playing and one of my biggest issues is hotkey/macro layouts. Just curious if some would share what they use to help me get started.

Back in the day I used F keys for my spells then everything else was randomly placed based on letter (like, ALT+F for Flamestrike)

I found this guide/setup which I thought might be aight:
http://uoancorp.com/wiki/index.php/Playe...ayer_Guide

Just curious what the pvpers (an pvers) recommend. I don't like not being able to type when using QWERTY and # keys without having to use razor hotkey toggle...

Anyways, thanks in advance.
I find that having your keys centralized for maximum quickness is key... Keep the most vital combat spells right under your fingertips, or within easy reach. I know it sucks to type a bunch of gibberish when you pvp, but it's worth it. You can also look into different keypads/controllers to solve your problem.

I recommend the Razer Naga mouse and Razer Nostromo keypad, but there are lots of available variations.
LEARNING your key setup, whatever it is, is the main thing.

The problem is I am so used to my old UO keys (mostly on ALT buttons and F keys) is just not fast enough anymore. But getting used to toggling razor and and off for using QWERTY type keys is taking some getting used to lol.

Also since I am out of the PvP loop I don't know the best setup yet. Though the links I Posted above are a good start.
Speed is key and memorization is key...

(10-03-2015, 02:00 PM)Abyz Wrote: Speed is key and memorization is key...

Spoken like a scholar and a gentleman.

Abyz nickname at home is NesQUICK.

Patent pending.
[Image: Jto3mRU.png]