Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boards for sale!
Hi Everyone!
I'm really new (just started playing on here yesterday) and I decided to start by being a crafter, sooooo I'm currently stocking up on boards gming my lumberjacking. So, as I do I'll have alot of boards to sell. let me know if you need them, and we can work out a price.
Guaranteed you'll have an easier time selling ingots if you don't mind mining also/instead
(09-21-2015, 09:12 PM)Leif Wrote: Hi Everyone!
I'm really new  (just started playing on here yesterday)  and I decided to start by being a crafter, sooooo I'm currently stocking up on boards gming my lumberjacking.  So, as I do I'll have alot of boards to sell.  let me know if you need them, and we can work out a price.

Hit me up in IRC Leif, I'll get you started off good here.  I'm on as Del on IRC.
(09-21-2015, 10:58 PM)Delitem Wrote:
(09-21-2015, 09:12 PM)Leif Wrote: Hi Everyone!
I'm really new  (just started playing on here yesterday)  and I decided to start by being a crafter, sooooo I'm currently stocking up on boards gming my lumberjacking.  So, as I do I'll have alot of boards to sell.  let me know if you need them, and we can work out a price.

Hit me up in IRC Leif, I'll get you started off good here.  I'm on as Del on IRC.

Thank you so much! very cool of you brother!
I could use some boards to make some kindling