Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shard's First Trophies
The race is on! Who will be shards first to complete the following achievements and WIN "shard's first" trophies:

First Grandmaster Tamer -- Awarded tovesperian/Troy

First Grandmaster Smith-- Awarded toCreager/American Apparel

First Placed Castle -- Awarded to Baron

First Tournament Winner -- Awarded to Creager/Lajurn

The first to complete each of the above will receive an engraved trophy noting their achievement. These trophies will be able to be kept for display in your home, or exchanged for our upcoming currency of platinum (our long term reward currency).

[Image: jack-sig.png]
Congratulations to Creager/American Apparel as being the shard's first GM Blacksmith!

[Image: mJS3zJ9.PNG]="height:138px; width:232px" />

gm tamer on oct 17 2045

Congrats vesperian,you are the first!

You will find a trophy similar to American Apparel's in your bank Smile

I'm late to the party here, so I'd bet someone else has done it already, but I hit gm fishing last night.

Creager and I at least are there, with me getting there just last week. I haven't heard from anyone working on it, though. See you on the high seas!

Thanks, hopefully I'll start fishing up MIBs tonight when I get home from work. I need tostart working on a treasure hunter so that I can go dig them up.

Oooh, the wonderful part about MiBs is that you don't need anything except fishing! Fishing up the treasure after obtaining the MiB doesn't even involve a fight like looting the MiB does.

Of course, you'll probably end up with many treasure maps anyway from the amount of serpents you'll have to wadethrough, but at least the MiB treasure istrouble free.

I haven't managed to get a mib yet. I keep getting the serpents and getting munched. I had the recollection that they couldn't attack with their magic until they were actually attacked by me, but that seems to be a mis-recollection, as they are most certainly killing me from a distance without me engaging them in combat.

My understanding is the serpents drop the mibs.